Chapt 13 - Injury

Due to Wei Ying's 'injury', on the long way back, it was silent again. Wei Ying couldn't stand it and wondered if he should stop faking his injury but decided that since Lan Zhan might not want to bother with him again, he continued acting. He started to tease Lan Zhan again. "Hey, it's so late now. Doesn't it feel like we're on a quiet date?"

Lan Zhan got flustered and didn't know how to reply so he ignored Wei Ying. Wei Ying seeing no response decided to take it a step further. He placed his head on Lan Zhan's shoulder while Lan Zhan supported him. "Old Fashioned Boy~" Wei Ying flirted as he rubbed his head against Lan Zhan's shoulder.

Lan Zhan got so flustered that he blushed a little. "You...! Shameless!"

Wei Ying laughed, seeing the bottom of his ear turn slightly pink. "Did you know this was the first time you called my name? Old Fashioned Boy~"

"You! I..." Lan Zhan stopped, not knowing what to say. The blush on his ears spreaded upwards. "Was that punch not hard enough?" Lan Zhan said, referring to the fierce corpse's punch.

Wei Ying, remembering that the fierce corpse's punch was the source of his fake injury, quickly groaned "Ow... Why was that fierce corpse so strong... It hurts..."

Soon after, they reached the inn. Lan Zhan carefully helped Wei Ying to lie on the bed. Lan Zhan sat beside and tugged Wei Ying's collar.

"Old fashioned boy~ What are you doing? You can't do this to an injured person" Wei Ying teased.

Lan Zhan immediately let go of his grip and said "You... take off your shirt. I'll see your injury."

Wei Ying thought 'Oh no... There's no injury though...' He decided to tease his way out. He poked Lan Zhan's hand while saying "Are you sure you're only seeing? You're not a doctor though... I wonder what kind of treatment will you give me. Besides, I'm a good buddy of yours already since you are now willing to touch me right?"

Lan Zhan widened his eyes and stood up. Every sentence Wei Ying said got more and more ridiculous. Not knowing how to react, he gave a light slap to Wei Ying's chest. Wei Ying laughed at his reaction. "Old Fashioned Boy, you're so fun to tease!"

Lan Zhan furrowed his brows and hit Wei Ying again, hard. He thought 'Why didn't he scream in pain?'

Wei Ying sat up and shouted "Hey! Why did you hit me that hard!"

Lan Zhan, seeing him sit up so quickly without a problem, stuttered in confusion. "You... You...! You're not injured!"

Wei Ying immediately gave a 'oops' face and lied back down, groaning in pain. Lan Zhan looked at him and frowned deeper, showing a never seen before angry face. Wei Ying immediately thought 'Oh no, he's mad.'

Seeing Lan Zhan turn around and walk away, Wei Ying immediately casted the golden thread. "I'm sorry i'm sorry. You misunderstood and I thought you would be embarrassed if I told you I was actually fine. I'm really sorry" Wei Ying said, trying to use a cute voice.

"You're not." Lan Zhan said coldly and went to his bed since he couldn't walk out the door. He laid down and closed his eyes.

Wei Ying went to Lan Zhan "Old Fashioned Boy, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it." Seeing Lan Zhan ignoring him, he started shaking Lan Zhan while calling him. "Old fashioned boy, old fashioned boy..."

Wei Ying shook Lan Zhan till he felt sleepy. He placed his head on the bed and continued shaking Lan Zhan. He soon fell asleep while sitting on the ground beside Lan Zhan's bed.

***

The moment Lan Zhan woke up, he saw Wei Ying's sleeping posture. He frowned a little and was about to carry him to his bed when he remembered Wei Ying saying 'Besides, I'm a good buddy of yours already since you are now willing to touch me right?'. He immediately stopped and went to the table to meditate. He's been thinking for a while that even thought he came down the mountain to clear his mind, he was always caught up in Wei Ying's pace and didn't have much time to clear his mind.

He looked at Wei Ying and went over. He shifted Wei Ying's whole body to the floor and placed a pillow under his head. He stared at Wei Ying for a while, trying to figure out what this man was. Wei Ying treated him so differently, nothing like he ever experienced. He kept joking and teasing Lan Zhan. He could be this playful yet good at cultivation.

After thinking for quite some time, he realised that Wei Ying was going to wake up so he quickly removed the pillow and sat at the table like nothing happened.

Wei Ying woke up and found himself on the floor. "Ughh why am I sleeping here? Oh! Old Fashioned Boy, you're awake! What are we doing today?"

Lan Zhan closed his eyes and started meditating, ignoring Wei Ying. "Hey, you're still angry? I'm really sorry okay? Don't ignore me... even though you always do..."

Lan Zhan with his eyes closed, just said a word "Stay."

Wei Ying thought of teasing him again but he was afraid Lan Zhan would get angry so he managed to stop himself. "All right, I guess we should stay here for a while to see if anything happens in this town."

Lan Zhan thought that Wei Ying would definitely tease him. Wei Ying never failed to tease him every morning, day and night. Lan Zhan felt a little empty, finding it weird not to be teased.

***NOTES***
Wei Ying kinda 'rocked' himself to sleep. Like how one would feel sleepy if they rocked a baby to sleep.

Lan Zhan supporting Wei Ying

Wei Ying leaning his head on Lan Zhan(imagine him rubbing)

(imagine him rubbing)

Wei Ying leaning his head on Lan Zhan(imagine him rubbing)