Chapt 36 - Like 3

Wei Ying's mind was already thrown into chaos and Lan Zhan just had to ask him again. He immediately use one hand to cover Lan Zhan's mouth. He needed to calm down and think.

Seeing that Wei Ying wasn't struggling to get off anymore, Lan Zhan released his hand and grabbed on Wei Ying's hand which was covering his mouth.

LWJ: "Wei Ying, do you like..."

Wei Ying immediately used his other hand to cover Lan Zhan's mouth. Lan Zhan then used his other hand to grab Wei Ying's hand again.

LWJ: "Wei Ying, do you..."

Wei Ying panicked. He was still sorting out his thoughts. In a panic, he used his mouth to shut Lan Zhan's mouth.

... It was silent.

Lan Zhan was secretly enjoying this. A cute, blushing, flustered Wei Ying sitting on his lap. It seemed like Wei Ying liked him too. He continued teasing Wei Ying when Wei Ying suddenly kissed him.

Lan Zhan was surprised but stuck his tongue out and licked Wei Ying's lips. Wei Ying who finally sorted out his thoughts was surprised by Lan Zhan's tongue.

Wei Ying tried to push Lan Zhan backwards but Lan Zhan was grabbing his two wrists. Wei Ying moved his head back and uttered "Lan Zhan..."

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying. "Wei Ying,... do you like me?"

Wei Ying slowly nodded, his head turned to his left cutely, his face even redder. Lan Zhan put on the widest smile he ever had. He pushed Wei Ying, pinning him onto the bed.

Lan Zhan was feeling down as he thought Wei Ying had feelings for his ShiJie but after Wei Ying's confirmation of his feelings, Lan Zhan couldn't help himself. Looks like it was a misunderstanding. He was happier than ever, wanting to claim Wei Ying as his own.

With his left hand, Lan Zhan grabbed both of Wei Ying's wrist. The other was gently placed on Wei Ying's cheeks. "Wei Ying, I like you."

With that said, Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying. Wei Ying was surprised, but ecstatic. He felt happier than the time he was picking lotus with Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli. He wasn't really expecting Lan Zhan to like him too.

Lan Zhan stuck his tongue in and Wei Ying didn't resist. This was their first sober, totally uninfluenced kiss. They couldn't find excuses to explain why they were kissing each other other than the fact that they like each other.

Soon enough, Wei Ying was panting. He was also drooling a little as he didn't have time to swallow his saliva. Being out of breath, he tried to stop the kiss. Wei Ying struggled but couldn't free his hands from Lan Zhan's monstrous arm strength.

"Huff huff... Lan Zhan... huff... stop... i... mmm... huff... i can't" Wei Ying said between pants and moans.

Seeing that Wei Ying really needed to catch his breath, Lan Zhan lifted his face, his hand still gripping Wei Ying's hands tightly.

"Huff huff huff... Lan Zhan, you... huff are you trying to suffocate me to death? Huff..." Wei Ying panted. He then wriggled his arms but to no avail.

"Lan Zhan... let go..." Wei Ying said, still catching his breath.

"No." Lan Zhan said while giving Wei Ying many pecks on his lips and cheek as he was still catching his breath.

"Lan Zhan, you're very good, I like you." Wei Ying said, staring into Lan Zhan's eyes.

Lan Zhan's ear turned pink. "Wei Ying, I like you too. A lot. Very much." Lan Zhan said and kissed Wei Ying again.

Wei Ying was shocked. He was still tired from the kiss and Lan Zhan came for another one. Soon enough, he was panting and drooling again.

"Lan Zhan... huff huff... i really can't" Wei Ying said with heavy pants.

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying. Such a delicious meal laid in front on him. Wei Ying struggling under him, his face blushing madly, making sounds of pants and moans while calling out Lan Zhan's name increased Lan Zhan's excitement.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan mumbled before diving into Wei Ying's neck. He began sucking and licking Wei Ying's neck, his right arm unbuckling Wei Ying's belt.

"Ahhh, Lan Zhan, not there... Ahhh... It's ticklish.... Mmmm..." Wei Ying moaned.

Lan Zhan's hand found it's way under Wei Ying's robes and as Lan Zhan slid his hand across Wei Ying's slender body to his chest, Wei Ying moaned "Ahhh!"

Every time Lan Zhan's hand slide across Wei Ying's body, he moaned "Mmmm" and everytime Lan Zhan 'accidentally' played with Wei Ying's nipple, Wei Ying moaned "Ahhhh"

Wei Ying was excited by Lan Zhan's hands and mouth. Lan Zhan pinning him down was slightly embarrassing but gave him a different sense of pleasure. He was being oppressed which made him feel controlled.

Lan Zhan was excited by Wei Ying's body, pants and moans. Seeing Wei Ying wriggling under him gave him a sense of dominance, exciting him further.

Both of Lan Zhan's legs were in between Wei Ying's legs. Lan Zhan pressed his body down and both of them could feel something hard against their own hardness.

"Lan Zhan... I..." Wei Ying blushed, not knowing what to say. Wei Ying noticed that Lan Zhan's ear had turned red and found it so cute.

Lan Zhan used his right hand to caress Wei Ying's groin while nibbling on his ear. Wei Ying immediately moaned in pleasure.

Having his own groin rubbed by the person he liked, accompanied with the fabric in between and his sensitive ear being nibbled on, Wei Ying was so pleasured he thrusted his chest and hips upwards.

Lan Zhan was shocked by this sudden action but grinned, knowing Wei Ying was feeling good.