Chapt 48 - Change

"Lan Zhan, what should we do? The town's people are fine with it so should we interfere?" Wei Ying asked while lying on Lan Zhan's chest.

Wei Ying was feeling tired after their happy time and he didn't want Lan Zhan to walk around yet. Hence, they decided to rest in the inn for today.

"It's tricky" Lan Zhan replied, stroking Wei Ying's back.

"Mn. If it's to do with cultivation we'll solve it in a blink of an eye but this is simply his character. He doesn't kill anyone so we shouldn't kill him either..." Wei Ying mumbled. He was falling asleep as Lan Zhan's stroke was comforting.

The next day when they came out, there were a few who were concerned about them after hearing what happened. The lady who Ling Sect Leader liked, called An An also came to find them.

***

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan decided to barge into Ling Sect's estate. Thanks to Wei Ying, about half of them were still recuperating. With Lan Zhan by Wei Ying's side, handling the rest were easier than said.

During the fight, the villagers had gathered outside. In no time, the only one left standing was Ling Sect Leader.

When Wei Ying was about to stab Ling Sect Leader, An An ran forward and hugged Ling Sect Leader. Wei Ying halt in surprise.

"Don't hurt him..." the lady pleaded "Ling Jun, I like you too, back then you said... you would pester me for life. Aren't you going to continue doing so?"

Ling Sect Leader was shocked. He reached his hands out to hug An An but she was dragged away by Wei Ying.

As An An was dragged away, she kept shouting "Don't hurt him! Ling Jun! Ling Jun!"

Lan Zhan stepped forward and placed BiChen near Ling Sect Leader's neck. To everyone's surprise, Ling Sect Leader knelt down.

"I'm sorry! Please spare me!" Ling Sect Leader shouted. His eyes weren't filled with hatred but a desire to live.

An An had finally spoke of her feelings towards Ling Sect Leader. Ling Sect Leader was determined not to die here as he still wanted to live his life with An An.

Wei Ying smirked and let An An go then walked over to Lan Zhan and they made their way out.

Ling Sect Leader immediately ran over to An An and hugged her "I'll continue to pester you for life!". An An smiled at his words.

Walking down the empty street as almost everyone gathered at Ling Sect Estate, Wei Ying interlocked his hand with Lan Zhan's.

"Lan Zhan, love can really change a person huh" Wei Ying said, swinging their hands.

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied.

That evening, An An went to find them again to thank them. She liked Ling Sect Leader but didn't accept his advances due to him not being able to accept humiliation and thinking that he's above others. To her, that was his only flaw and the only thing which didn't allow her to accept him.

An An had planned this event out. If he had not changed, she wanted to leave this place, to start her life again somewhere else. If he changed like he did, she wanted to stop wasting time and spend her life with him.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were glad that it ended well. They headed back to their inn to grab dinner. "Lan Zhan, will you drink with me?"

"Mn." Lan Zhan replied, making Wei Ying jump around happily and excitedly.

"Lan Zhan, have you changed because of me?" Wei Ying asked. Lan Zhan looked at him in the eyes "Mn."

Wei Ying smiled to himself. Compared to the first time he met Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan now replied and responded to almost everything Wei Ying said or did.

Wei Ying also saw Lan Zhan's rare rare smile, made Lan Zhan drink with him and go along with his silliness. Wei Ying was proud of himself for being able to be by Lan Zhan's side and was grateful Lan Zhan wanted him.

After finishing their dinner, Wei Ying had already chugged down one jar of wine. He then excitedly offered Lan Zhan a cup.

Lan Zhan was a little hesitant knowing he wouldn't be clear of what he would be doing but he already agreed to Wei Ying's request.

In one shot, he gulped down the wine. "Good, Lan Zhan! Nice! I'll drink too!" Wei Ying exclaimed as he gulped down his too.

Wei Ying then looked at Lan Zhan excitedly. If filters were added, you would see his tail wagging furiously.

When Lan Zhan woke up, Wei Ying immediately jumped towards him. "Lan Zhan! Who do you love?"

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan replied.

Wei Ying asked again "How do you feel towards Wei Ying?"

"I love Wei Ying" Lan Zhan declared. Wei Ying grinned happily. He wanted to hear Lan Zhan say this four words.

WWX: "Lan Zhan"

LWJ: "Mn."

WWX: "Lan Zhan"

LWJ: "Mn."

WWX: "Lan Zhan"

LWJ: "Mn."

"Hehe Lan Zhan, I love you a lot." Wei Ying said, grabbing Lan Zhan's face.

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied, giving him a kiss. While kissing, Wei Ying led Lan Zhan to the bed. This was his second aim, to have sex with a drunk Lan Zhan.

Previously, they didn't go that far. Hence, Wei Ying had been wondering what was it like doing it with a drunk Lan Zhan.