chapter 3

Hi kitties

Vidhi

"Mamma take care. You have to come to me soon." I said and kissed her cheeks.

"I will, dear." She said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and came out from my home waving at her. She was also waving at me.

"Everyone is here?" Sonia asked and I looked at her. She was wearing a red short dress which was off shoulder. No doubt that she was slaying the dress. She was carrying a bag and a big luggage. I sighed. I was in my jeans and a shirt. I was carrying my bag in which my necessary things were present and a bag in which dresses for the functions were present. Three days before, Sonia pulled me to the shopping mall and Garv too and made us shop for the wedding ceremony. She was so damn excited to attend this wedding. I have already called Bhoomi to let her know that I will be having companions with me and she was so chill about that.

I have packed my casuals too along with dresses for functions. I was thinking of dropping the heavy dresses but Sonia took away my bag and packed my luggage.

"Everyone is here." Garv replied. Garv was also wearing dark jeans and a full sleeve shirt which was folded till his elbow.

"So how are we going to Delhi?" Sonia asked.

"By bus." I joked and Sonia's facial expressions changed and me and Garv laughed at it. She glared at us but it didn't affect us.

"Alright, Alright, I don't want to be around you anymore. Let me get my jeep." I said and she looked at me with curious eyes

"When have you bought the Jeep?" She asked me.

"When you were so much engrossed in your shopping I had bought the Jeep for our journey." I said. Actually I was thinking of getting one but I was short on money but after getting this month's salary and adding my savings, I ended up buying it. "Hold this, I am bringing it." I said and took out the keys from my pocket and went towards the garage and took out my new Jeep. I put the key inside the keyhole and then the engine roared and I drove away and stopped it in front of them. Sonia was in awe when she saw the Jeep.

"Guys let's put the luggage in the Jeep." I said and they nodded and started to put the luggage in the jeep. Sonia was sitting beside me and Garv was behind with the luggage. We decided when someone would be tired some other would drive. After all, it was a seven hour trip. We drove off the Jeep and started to move to Delhi.

"We should make this journey memorable. What do you say?" Sonia asked.

"What is on your mind Sonia?" I asked her and she smirked.

"We will play antarakshee." She said and I mentally slapped. She loves this game crazily. In this game a person has to sing from a letter and where they stopped with the last letter of that word the other person has to sing. And Sonia knows every kind of song, new to old, just everything. And even if we start to play she will be the winner.

"There are not many people. It may become boring among the three of us." I tried to make her understand.

"But I want to sing badly." She said,

"So you go forward and sing and we will enjoy it." Garv said. Sonia is also a great singer if she doesn't have that job then by now she would be a famous singer.

"I don't want to sing alone." She pouted. I chuckled. " Vidhi, you sing with me." She said,

"Sorry but my voice is not great in the song." This is the truth and another reason that I don't want to play this game is that I can't sing. I have a horrible voice when it comes to singing.

"You are way too perfect that you have a defect that you can't sing." She said and I looked at her.

"You sing. I will enjoy it." I said and she nodded. And took a deep breath and started to sing sooraj duba hai yaaro from the movie Roy.

After this song ended she caught her breath and took a two minute silence before jumping on another song. Bang bang from movie bang bang.

She is a huge fan of Hritik Roshan. She is crazy about him. Then she jumped on another song. Hawayein from the movie when Harry met Sejal.

She is really crazy but whatever the thing is she is really a good singer. She then sings swag see swagat from the movie Tiger zinda hai.

This show continued till she was tired and we were hungry. We stopped the Jeep nearby and had food on dhaba. I prefer dhaba food then restaurants. I just love their food. After filling up our stomach. We went back to the Jeep.

"Vidhi let me drive now. You've already been driving for three hours." Garv said and I nodded and handed him the Jeep keys. I sat beside him and this time Sonia sat behind then after a few hours we all again exchanged seats. I was behind, Sonia was driving and Garv was beside her.

I was amused when I looked at them. I know about her secret crush on him. But I know that Garv just sees her as a friend. I prayed for Sonia that her crush or love would start to love her back. We were very near to the location. Țhe sun was setting and slowly the sky was getting dark.

"Where to go Vidhi?" Sonia asked.

"Take a left then right." I said.

"What is the place?" She asked.

"It is a Mansion, where all the functions are organized." I said.

"OH. Is that the mansion?" She said and my breath hitched. How can I forget where he lives? Basically this is one of his father's properties, but he also used to live in Amritsar. But a few months back he had shifted back here.

"According to the address. This is the house." I said and she nodded. We parked the jeep in front of the Mansion and Sonia was in awe.

"Where to park this?" I asked someone.

"Please give it to me, I will park it." He said and I nodded. After 5 minutes the person came and gave me my jeep keys. Someone came outside and saw us.

"Namaste" I said and she smiled and nodded

"You are?" She asked

"I am Nikhil's friend as well as Bhoomi's." I said and she nodded.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"My name is Vidhi, Vidhi Bhardwaj. This is Sonia Aggrwal and this is Garv khanna." I introduced ourselves and she nodded with a smile.

"You are?" I asked.

"I am Nikhil's aunt." She said and I smiled.

"It is really nice to meet you." I said.

"Same here." She said,

"Please come inside." She said and we took our luggage and she made us see our room where we will stay. It was okay with me. Sonia And I were in one room while Garv was in another room. I came out from the room and was on the railing seeing what others were doing. But unexpectedly my eyes fell on him. He was so happy and was laughing along with Bhoomi. If the situation was something else then I wouldn't come over here. I again looked at him and felt the wounds being reopened.