chapter 7

Hi kitties

Vidhi

It was another day with my broken heart. It is very hard for me to see him getting married to some other girl. I know that I shouldn't be like this, especially for someone who had left me without saying their last words. But who in the world was powerful who didn't go weak in front of love.

I sighed and heard some voices and went towards the door. From tomorrow the rituals are going to start. Tomorrow is Haldi. I guess yeah that is the first ritual tomorrow.

I reached the door and was shocked. I quickly found a place to hide myself. My grandparents were there on the door hugging Mr. Chauhan and Mrs. Chauhan. They are from my mother's side. Means Sharma. According to my mother, both of my grandparents don't know that I am their granddaughter. My life's already ruined. I don't know how much God wants to make me suffer.

Someone put the hand on my shoulder. I looked at the person and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Aunt asked.

"Hmm.. just seeing who had arrived." I said to her and she looked at the door and smiled more.

"They are my parents." She said and went to greet them while leaving me all shocked.

Did she just say that they are her parents? That means that she is my mother's sister.

"That's unbelievable." I said and went away from there. I went straight to my room and stood on the balcony. The view in front of me is great. Front side of the house is facing towards the road yet a small garden and the back of the house had this huge garden.

"What happened? Why are you upstairs?" Sonia asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing, I was just missing my mother." I said and she nodded.

"Vidhi, I have a doubt." Sonia said.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Every time you just talk about your mamma or papa but what about your rest of the family?" She asked and I felt like my heart had stopped beating.

"I don't know anything about them. My world surrounds my parents only. And don't worry you will come to know about me fully very soon. Till then you have to be patient." I said.

"Why are you so mysterious?" She asked and I smiled.

"I am not mysterious, it is just that the simple route of knowing me is turning into curves and blocking paths. Except my parents no one actually knows what I am really. But why are you worrying about it? You will solve me soon." I said and she nodded.

"I am going to have something." I said and she nodded and I came downstairs. I go towards the kitchen and pull out an apple from the fruit basket. I washed it thoroughly and started to eat it. Then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was showing Ashish. What does this guy now want? I picked it up.

"Hello." I said and ate a bite of apple.

"Hello!" He said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Why do you feel that I want something?" He asked.

"Because I know that you didn't hit your head somewhere to just chit chat with me and you just call me when you want something or have to tell me anything about the mission. And recently you had spent my Rs. 3000 on your fancy watch." I huffed and he chuckled.

"I agree but come on yaar, you can do this much for your dear friend." I rolled my eyes. "By the way, I don't want anything and sir is in front of me and is glaring hard at me because of your stupid talk." He said and I chuckled.

"You deserve it. So why did you call me?" I asked him.

"We traced their area. The place where you guys are living from is around 20 km away. But the exact location hasn't been given. We had also got a person who was on his team. We are interrogating him. But he doesn't speak up at all yet." He said and I sighed.

"Should I come and give him the treatment that he deserves? Seriously, my hands are itching for that." I said and chuckled.

"No need. I know after a few slaps of your he will faint. So keep your hand steady for another person's cheek." He said and I chuckled.

"Ashish Verma I would prefer if you work hard then joke around." I said and he chuckled.

"I am working hard as I always do. So are you enjoying the wedding?" He asked.

"The rituals haven't started yet so how would I enjoy the wedding? You come over here. I bet everyone will be very happy to meet you." I said and he chuckled.

"I will meet you soon." He said.

"Will be waiting for that day." I said and hung up. Bhoomi came in front of me and sat down. She was having worried expressions.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing, but the friend you were talking to. Who is he?" She asked.

"He is my colleague. Ashish Verma. Sincere but naughty too." I said and she nodded and went away. What had happened to her.

I came outside and was shocked again. My paternal grandparents had arrived. Now how they are related to Chauhan. My family is near me but the difference is that I know who they are to me but they don't know what I am to them. Mamma's one secret had brought us from where to where. I sighed.

I saw they all were very happy and by seeing them I was very happy. I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall from where I could see my both grandparents. Even though they don't know who I am, it doesn't matter. My love for them will never decrease. I thanked God in mind for making me meet my family. I wish I could be with them and laugh along with them. How graceful would it be? I sighed. But for now that moment is really something which I can only dream about because of that moment. I have to play hard and have to make my family reunited.

Should I play the game or should I wait when my mother tells everyone the truth? But for one time I want to know what had happened 27 years ago that she had run away. Maybe then the case can be solved.

"Vidhi, what are you doing over there? Come here" I saw my aunt calling me. I hesitated a bit. She smiled and came towards me and pulled me with her. I touched the feet of both of my grandparents and they were pleased to see my manner.

"Vidhi, Vidhi," Someone shouted my name. I went downstairs and saw a person with whom I am not at all familiar.

"Who are you to her?" Someone asked.

"Her boyfriend." He said while looking at me while I was giving him a look.