chapter 15

Hi kitties

Nikhil
Today was a very long day for me. It is almost evening. I was going towards my room when I heard some footsteps. I then heard chuckling as well. I left the door knob and followed the voice. I heard it was from Vidhi and that new guy. What was his name? I forgot it. Damn it! Does it even matter?

That guy was gone. I pulled Vidhi to my side. She was shocked and almost squealed. I cover her mouth. She was shocked when her eyes met mine. I removed it.

"Are you insane?" She asked me.

"I am. And you made me mad and insane." I said to her and smiled. She sure was irritated by my action but I love it. I love the position in which we are. I want her to be in my arms forever. I kept looking at her for a long time.

"Nikhil, Nikhil." She shouted to bring me out from my dreamworld.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Leave me." She said,

"Not until I lose my last breath. Till I die I won't leave you ever." I said and she was frozen.

"What about Bhoomi? You are cheating on her before the marriage." She said,

"I am not cheating on her. I am with my soon to be wife." I said and smirked.

"I am not. Bhoomi is going to be your wife." She said stubbornly.

"Babe, in a few days you are going to be at the door and will enter the house with my surname. You will come inside this house with my name. You will be my wife when you enter this house." I said.

"Very funny." She said, " Keep dreaming." She said and tried to wriggle out from my arms. But I was stronger than her so it wasn't easy for her.

"Nikhil, leave me." She said and I shook my head.

"Why do you want me to leave you?" I asked her. Even though I know the answer and that answer breaks my heart every time whenever I recall it.

"You know the answer." She said,

"I know but I don't want you to go." I said and she sighed.

"Why you want me to not to leave you?" She asked.

"I...." I paused and sighed and looked at her and looked away.

"I don't know what to say but my biggest mistake was to not believe you and leave you alone when I know that you can't break my heart but I listened to my brain instead." I said and paused for a few seconds. " Never in my life have I wanted Bhoomi to be my life partner as I know that even if that day I would see you again I would forget everything and will again make you mine without any second thought."

"I really really love you." I said and she was shocked to hear that. "I have loved you, I love you and I will love you forever. Your love in my heart is Evergreen which can never ever shed off." I said and looked into her eyes. She was searching if I was joking but I know she can only find the love which I have towards her.

"I know that I can't go back and turn the time back. But I can at least make our present safe. I really don't want to have a relationship of a girlfriend or boyfriend but of a husband and wife. In which I would be the husband and you wife." I said and she didn't say anything.

"Vidhi." I said but she was too shocked to react. I shook her and called her again.

"Vidhi." I said and she came out from her shock.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"I don't know what to say in this situation where I am finding my own way to come out from all the mystery and can't figure out where I am." She said and I looked at her confused.

"Maybe if we are meant to be together then we still have 7 days before your marriage. If before that we again patch up then this marriage will not have any kind of meaning. As we will be the one who will be the husband and wife." She said and I released her and she went away but before she went too far she looked at me. And went away. I smiled on my own. I am somehow convinced that she does feel something for me.

Please God do something which will make Vidhi and me live forever like a happy couple. And have a little family and have a daughter and a son who will call me and Vidhi. Papa and Mamma. I would be so glad that day as my wish will be granted. I came back to my room. And went to the balcony to find the beautiful night in front of me. It had a very beautiful view. I think I remember that one time we have named a star which has our name. Nidhi. Just my half name and her's.

We always love to see that star whenever it is a starry night. I hope Vidhi too is seeing this star. As we assume that even if we will be far this star will show us the way to find each other. I have found her but I want to make a way to inside her heart and have her around me for forever. I come back as it was getting cold. I laid on the bed and my mind was only sending the picture of Vidhi and me having sweet minutes. My one mistake can result in our separation. I didn't know that but whatever we are separated and that also because of me. I will claim her back and won't let her go ever. I will cage her in my heart and will never let her leave. I will always believe her and will always stand by her side and will love her till I die