T W O

Classes had finally over an it was time for me to go home and get ready for my work shift. I knew if I catch the bus I wouldn't make it in time so I decided to call Elijah. Although I had three more hours to spare, I still needed to head back home an check on my grandma to see how her day went.

"Wassup shorty, you ready", he said.

"Yeah , I said

Okay, give me twenty minutes, he said before hanging up.

Whiles I was waiting on Elijah, I noticed the sky started to turn gray which indicated it was going to rain. Just as I was about to check my Instagram, a heavy puddle of rain came crashing down on my body. I didn't had anywhere to go besides back to school which was to far to run, so I continue to sit on the bench until Elijah  arrived. As the heavy rain was hitting my body, I felt tears rushing up my body as I started to cry remembering my bad childhood memories I wanted to forget.

"Are you okay Aliyah", Elijah said rushing towards me putting me inside his car.

But I didn't answer , I was still having flashbacks about things I didn't need to be reminded of right now. The ride back to the west side was silent and slow an all you could hear was heavy raindrops hitting the car. Pressing my head against the window, I started daydreaming about what my life would be like in the next five years an eventually I fell asleep.

"Where the hell am I", I said rubbing my head examining the room.

When I got out of bed, I noticed that I was in a big blue shirt without my bra on. After I got out the room, I made my way down the hall to see who house I was in. Whoever house it was, must have a lot of money judging from the seven rooms and three bathrooms I came across so far. While I was walking down the stairs, I heard someone arguing so I walked quietly not to be heard.

"What that have to do with me Trina", a voice said.

When I got closer I notice it was Elijah yelling in the phone talking to some girl perhaps.

"Look stop stressing me out, i'm not your'e father, I'm your'e boyfriend get that in skull", he said.

"Whatever, imma talk to you later", he said slamming his phone on the kitchen counter.

"Hey", I said in a low tone.

"Hey sleepy head ", how was your sleep", he said.

"It was great, what time is it", I asked concerned remembering I have work for 5 o'clock.

"It's 7:30", he said.

"Shit ,I 'm late for work", I said with frustration.

"Relax shorty, your work called your phone an ask if you were still coming, I told your boss your sick an wouldn't be able to make it tonight", he said.

"Thank You, for a second there I thought I had lost my job", I said with relief.

"Your welcome", he said.

"Well since your up you want to cuddle and watch a movie, I ordered pizza", he said with a smile on his face.

"Sure", I said shrugging my shoulders.

When I went on the couch to sit down, I noticed that I didn't have on a underwear or bra just this big ass shirt. I know for one I didn't take off my clothes and I know damn well Elijah an I didn't do nothing  . So someone got some explaining to when they get out the kitchen.

"Elijah, why is my clothes off", I said looking at him with a mug on my face.

"Oh, I took them off after I brought you in the house. You was pass out an wet and I didn't want you to get sick, so I took off all your clothes, dry you off and put my shirt on you", he said smirking.