T W E L V E

"Wake your ass up", Jay said as he chained me to the floor.                                                                   

"Why are you doing this to me Jay", I said as tears started to form.                                                               

 "You don't get it do you shorty, this isn't about you. This is about that bitch ass nigga you been seeing", he said full of anger.

"Just let me go please, this doesn't have anything to do with me".

"Oh yes it does, either you kill him or we will kill you. It's your choice", he said with a smirk on his face.

"Leave me alone I'm not going to kill him", I shouted with tears falling from my face.

"Okay , don't say I didn't warn you ", he said leaving the basement.

I was currently chained to the cold floor with no way to escape. There were no windows and no object insight to help me break loose so I didn't bother trying. I was emotionally and mentally drained from everything that was going on in my life. I couldn't believe I was risking my life for Elijah who didn't give a fuck about me. The more I think about it the more tears I let out. I just laid there in silence letting out every bit of hurt in me until I was able to fall asleep.

Elijah PO                                                                                                                                                                                 

I can't believe am going to have a mini me. I was excited but also scared as hell for Trina to find out. I already told her Aliyah and I didn't had shit going on so for her to find out we were having a baby together only would break her heart. I guess what she doesn't know wouldn't hurt her. Once I tell Aliyah to keep her mouth shut everything would be just fine. I knew I was treating Aliyah cruel lately but I couldn't lose my girl so had to leave her ass alone. What we had was special don't get me wrong , but I couldn't leave Trina alone who held me down for so many years. But fuck all of that right now , I needed to find out what Jay ass was up too.

(Phone Call)                                                                                                                                                                    "What's up boss"

"You get any info for me yet"

"Not yet bro, he still in the warehouse. But i'll keep a look out"

"Okay bro"

Carlos and Murda were currently watching Jay's warehouse for any moves he was making. I needed to see what Jay was up to so I could plan my next move. I knew Jay wanted me dead so I was planning on taking him out before he takes me out.

********************************                               

 "Rise & Shine bitch", Jay said throwing a bucket of water in my face.

"So what's it going to be love, this your last decision", he said looking into my eyes.

" I'm not going to do it", I shouted.

"Okay you asked for it", he said with a evil smirk.

"Aye bros", he shouted as the door open.

In walked the five men that were in the vehicle earlier surrounding me with a grin on their faces.