T W E N T Y - F O U R ( Coming to an End)

^^The Next Day

" Hey baby your awake", Elijah said as Aliyah adjusted her eyes to the bright light that came through the room".

"Ugh.. Where am I ", Aliyah asked as she observed her surroundings.

"Were back home in Chicago, your safe now and David is sleeping", Elijah said.

"What happened... Is Isaiah okay", Aliyah said as she jumped up.

^^Flashback

*Boom*

"Oh shit", Elijah said as he started to see blood escape Isaiah right leg.

"FUCK", Isaiah shouted as he held his right leg in pain.

"Here, wrap your leg up with this to stop the blood, imma go call the ambulance, Elijah said.

After Elijah called the ambulance, he asked Isaiah for his son location so he could pick him up. After Elijah was done, he told Isaiah that he was going to take good care of Aliyah and that he needed his family back and to never mention what had happened. Isaiah nodded his head and agreed because he didn't want himself to be caught up in  Aliyah's drama knowing she was still in love with Elijah deep down inside.

After Elijah and Isaiah conversation,  Elijah gathered all of Aliyah and David belongings and carried an unconscious Aliyah to his car . When he was done, he sped off to Ashanti house  as expected and picked up little David . After he got his family back, he made his way back to Chicago and got everybody settle in.  When he arrived at home, he laid Aliyah to rest and  decided to spend some quality time with his son. He figured Aliyah needed the rest so he decided not to wake her up and wait until the morning to discuss everything.

^Flashback Over^

After Elijah had told Aliyah what had happened she remained silent. 

"Aliyah, lets talk please", Elijah begged.

"Talk about what Elijah we don't have anything to talk about so leave me alone", she said getting out bed. 

She then headed towards the bathroom and locked the door so she could take a long nice shower and clear her mind. Whiles she was bathing, she started to think about her life. She loved Elijah but was afraid to give him her all again because she was tired getting hurt. She knew she didn't know the full story with Trina and him so she decided to ask Elijah about it. She wanted her and Elijah to work  out but in order for them to work out they must communicate.

After she was done showering, she decided to throw on one of Elijah's t-shirt and put her hair in a messy bun. Since David was sleeping, she decided this was a perfect time for her and Elijah to talk about their problems and move forward.

"Hey can we talk", Aliyah said as she took a seat next to Elijah.

"Sure", Elijah said giving her his full attention.

"Look, I just want to say that am sorry for running off like that. I just was tired of you hurting me and lying to me. When I went over to your condo and saw Trina face my heart dropped. I felt betrayed Elijah and I couldn't face you. I guess that was karma getting at me for messing with you whiles you two were together", Aliyah said fighting back her tears.

"Aliyah listen to me, I love you okay. Remember when their was a knock on our door one morning and I told you that was business. Well, that was Trina at our doorstep, She didn't had anywhere to go liyah ... she looked horrible and didn't had a place to stay. So, I drove to my condo to stay until she get back on her feet and then I slipped up and had sex with her. I wanted to tell you Aliyah, but I was scared that you would leave me. After you left, I asked her to leave and never come back. Aliyah Johnson I love you so much and am sorry for hurting you. I promise you I will never hurt you again and I would treat you like the queen you are. Do you forgive me", Elijah said.

"Yes I do forgive you and I love you Elijah no matter what we go through, just promise me you will never hurt me again", Aliyah said crying.

"I promise and stop crying baby... I got you" , Elijah said as he wiped Aliyah's tears.

After their conversation, Aliyah and Elijah started to kiss passionately like they haven't seen each other in years. After they broke their kiss, they made their way to there bedroom and cuddle until they both fell asleep. They both decided to start over and take things slow without sex to build their relationship again. They both loved each other deeply and prayed that things would soon get better.

Hey readers!!!! My book is finally coming to an end and I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to Vote & Comment!!!