T W E N T Y - T W O

^Same Day

"What's the matter with you", Elijah said bursting through his condo.

"What are you talking about", Trina said jumping off the sofa turning her attention to an angry Elijah.

"What the fuck did you tell my girl", Elijah said choking Trina.

"ELIJAH STOP YOUR HURTING ME", Trina said trying to remove Elijah hands.

"Answer me now bitch", Elijah said releasing his hands from Trina neck slamming her body on the sofa.

"I told her the truth Elijah. You thought you was just  going to fuck me and go back to your little slut", Trina said with a smirk on her face.

"Get the fuck out of my house now Trina", Elijah said in a now calm tone.

" Elijah I don't have no where else to go", Trina said changing her facial expression.

"Trina get the fuck out now before I do something I regret", Elijah said with hands on his face.

Trina didn't respond . All she did was gather her stuff and took one last look at Elijah before disappearing. After Trina had left, Elijah started thinking about his mistakes and how he wished he never took Trina in when he had the chance. He knew he had hurt Aliyah so much but wanted to make it up to her. He promised himself that when he find her he wouldn't mess up again before he lose her for good.

^Next Day

Isaiah- Morning beautiful, My sister said she will watch your son tonight. So be ready at 8pm. I'll be waiting beautiful.

Waking up to Isaiah text gave me butterflies I haven't felt in awhile. Although, I didn't made up my mind about whether I should go or not . I decided to go considering the fact he was trying and I needed to move forward. Before, I could get up out of bed to do my mourning routine there was a knock on the door.

When I opened the door, there was a big tray of breakfast and a note and flowers.  I smiled to myself as I read the note what Isaiah had write for me. All of this just to take me out to dinner. I felt like I was in high school all over again. After I had finish eating breakfast, I went straight towards the shower for a nice cold bath. After I was done, I grabbed David and fed him his bottle and placed him beside me as I listen to Tink latest song "Cut it out".

"  I don't wanna be with a man

  If he ain't gon have my interest 

I don't want your love anymore

Cause you don't take this serious

I don't wanna talk things out 

I've already heard the story

It's the same old lies

You know you niggas ain't right

Gotta cut you out of my life"

Listening to the  lyrics, I felt every word as I thought about Elijah. Although I loved him , I knew it was time for me to let someone love me. If Elijah was the one he wouldn't have did what he did . I tried with him and gave him my all . But it was now time for me to notice my worth and love myself.  Since I had a few hours to spare until Isaiah came. I decided to watch some reruns of Grey's Anatomy . After watching a few episodes, I received a knock on my door.  When I opened it, there was a box. When I opened,it was a long white dress and a necklace. Few seconds later, my phone buzzed off.