F O U R T E E N

Trina POV

"Trina we been sitting out here for hours now. It's one in the morning, when are you going to go in there", Brit said.

"Just give me a second okay", I said biting my fingernails.

I was currently sitting outside Elijah's house deciding if I should go in or not since I had a spare key.  But I was nervous to see his reaction when he see's me. But I needed answers once and for all. I haven't spoken to my boyfriend in weeks and I was getting tired of this shit Elijah put's me through. I was worth more than this shit. The main reason why I was so afraid to go inside is because deep down inside I knew Elijah was cheating on me.

Minutes went by an I finally had the guts to go inside. When I arrived in the house, I made my way up to Elijah's room quietly. When I turn on the light, I couldn't believe my eyes. Elijah and that Aliyah bitch who claim he wasn't fucking with snatch up in his bed. Not to mention she was fucking pregnant.

There I stood, watching my boyfriend cuddle with another bitch that was suppose to be me. I instantly started to break down. I can't believe I put my trust into this bitch ass nigga I gave him everything and he broke me.

"What's going, yo Trina I can explain", Elijah said realizing it was me.

"What is all the commotion ", Aliyah said now facing me with a sad look on her face.

"What is there to explain Elijah. This is why you been avoiding me for weeks. You swore up and down you didn't fuck with this slut. Now she laying in your bed with a baby bump. Who child is that Elijah",  I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Baby you wasn't suppose to find out this way. This is my baby but we just co-parenting nothing else", Elijah said.

"It's true Trina, we made a mistake messing around with each other in the past but it's over. He loves you not me. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you" , she said. 

"You know what Elijah have a nice life. I gave you my all and this is how you repay me. It's over E, don't call or text me were done", I said leaving his room.

"Baby wait", he said running after me.

After I left the house, I hopped in my friend car and told her to drive away. Since I wasn't in the mood to go home. I told Brit to go to the park . I didn't want Brit to see me cry so I put on a fake smile . When we arrived at the park, we decided to sit on the benches to get some fresh air since we was in the car for hours. 

"So did everything go well in there", Brit asked looking into my eyes.

I couldn't help but break down when she asked me that question. The man I loved for years had betrayed me . I gave him my body and heart. I held him down when he was broke, I gave him my last and now he broke me by getting some bitch pregnant. That shit is foul asf and I would have never did that shit to him. I was embarrassed that I didn't even tell Brit the situation, all I did was cry . I didn't know exactly if I was done with Elijah yet , but right now I needed sometime to think. Now I know you guys think I would be stupid if I go back to him. But when you love someone your heart just doesn't let you give up on them no matter the situation.

Elijah's POV

"FUCKKKKKKKKK", I said thinking about what had just happen.

" Elijah you couldn't hide it forever, she had to know sooner or later. Just give her sometime", Aliyah said trying to comfort me.

"Yo get your hands off me. I knew this wasn't a good idea letting you stay here. Maybe If you wasn't here this shit would not have happen", I said angry as fuck.

"Are you forreal Elijah, this shit is not my fault. Your ass invited me to sleep with you, did you forget. You know what. I don't have time for this shit. Imma pack my shit and be out of here in the morning I don't need your stress right now", she said slamming the door.

I can't believe I put myself through this shit. Aliyah was right this isn't her fault it's mine. Maybe If I had just been real with Trina I wouldn't be in this situation right now. I needed to make this shit right and turn my life around. Imma get my baby back. Hopefully she accept my unborn baby.

Shout out to V i A @vibin_wit_via !!! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Vote & Comment.