T E N

Trina POV

Work was going slow and I was just ready to go home. I was here for six hours now and it felt like forever. Besides the day being slow, I was over Aliyah giving me the side eye. Ever since I arrived here she was giving me a nasty look. I decided to keep my cool and ignore her because I didn't want to lose my job over sum dumb ass bitch. Since Elijah had dropped me off this morning ,I hadn't receive a text or call from him which was very strange. So I decided to ring his phone but it went straight to voice mail. Since I couldn't reach him, I decided to call Carlos to see if he was okay.

(Phone Call)

"Hello"

"Carlos this TT, I was wondering if you seen or heard from E. he isn't answering any of my calls"

"He left the trap two hours ago, i'll give him a call and get back to you"

"Okay bro"

"Anytime sis"

Carlos POV

"Yo Murda have you heard from E as yet", I said rolling up a blunt.

"Nah,he did say he was going to check on the other traps though", he said sitting back.

I sat there for few minutes thinking , then it all click in my head.

"Yo Murda we gotta go ", I said jumping up putting my gun in my pants"

*********************************************

As I approach the East-Side heading to the trap, I noticed people blocking the streets up a head. When I got out the car , I saw E  body all covered in blood  passed out on the floor. I tried to rush by his side until the cop stop me.

"Sir you cannot cross this tape", the cop said.

"Man fuck that tape that's my brother", I said rushing to E side.

I couldn't help but shed a tear when I saw E  passed out. The nigga I grew up with was passed out in front of me. I wasn't going to stop until I get to the bottom of this even if that means killing people along the way. Minutes later the paramedics arrived on the scene carrying E  inside the ambulance. Murda and I followed as they took E to the hospital and waited outside as they got ready to perform operation due to the amount of blood he had lost. I decided to call Trina so she could know whats going on.

(Phone Call)

"Yo TT meet me at the hospital it's E "

"What's going on Carlos is E fine"

"He's in the ER he was in an accident"

"Oh my God!! Am on my way "

Aliyah POV

I overheard Trina and Carlos conversation and my heart instantly dropped. I couldn't believe E was in the hospital.  I knew he wasn't talking to me, but I needed to visit him and make sure he was alright. Since Trina was headed to the hospital, I decided to leave when my shift was over. Giving her enough time to visit and leave so I wouldn't have to run into her. I decided to send a text to Jay letting him know my shift was soon over so he could drop me by hospital. I knew it wasn't my place to be visiting him but I still cared about him.

*************************************************

"Where is he", I said rushing straight towards Carlos.

"Calm down shorty, he's in there", the doctor said he'll be find.

"Thank God", I said feeling relieved.