N I N E T E E N

Earlier That Morning

Buzz Buzz

Aliyah - Hey babe, breakfast is ready. Where are you.

Elijah- Am on my way baby.

When Elijah  had saw Aliyah text, he rushed out of bed and threw on his clothes so he could get back home . He was filled with mixed emotions and didn't know what to do. Trina was still sleeping so he decided to write her a note saying that he would be back sooner or later. Before he left the drive way he started to think deep on this situation. He knew with Trina being back in his life it would be a problem considering that was his first love. So he decided to make Aliyah and him official by proposing to her.

 After thinking,  Elijah made his way to the nearest Jewelry store to pick out a cute expensive diamond ring for Aliyah. After he paid for it, he decided to make another stop picking up a bunch of flowers. On his way home, he decided that if he marry Aliyah he would get his mind off Trina or at least that's what he thought. When he arrived home, he rushed pass Aliyah straight towards his room hiding the gifts. He wanted to be more prepared before he proposed so he went and took a shower. After he was done , he grabbed the ring and flowers and made his way inside the kitchen.

"Babe you want me to fix your plate", Aliyah said cleaning the dishes not staring at Elijah.

This was the perfect time to make his move. Elijah got on one knee and opened the box waiting for Aliyah to turn around.

"What are you doing Elijah", Aliyah said with a shocked expression.

"Aliyah Johnson, the mother of my handsome son. I have grew to love you and I appreciate the love you have given me. When I needed you, you was always there through the good or bad. You stuck by my side when you shouldn't have. You're my queen, my wife and baby and I want you by my side forever until death do us part. Aliyah Johnson would you marry me".

"Yes Elijah", I will", Aliyah said kissing Elijah passionately.

Aliyah was waiting for this moment to come and it finally did. She was very excited and couldn't wait to share the news. When Elijah got up, Aliyah grabbed his hand and carried him to the bedroom. She locked the door and started stripping waiting to sit on Elijah tool. She made her way to Elijah and started taking off his clothes. She then went down and gave Elijah heads. The room was filled with Elijah's moaning and his mind was on Trina the whole time. After Aliyah was done, she climbed on Elijah's body and slowly made her way on his big tool. She was so horny that she started to take control of Elijah. All Elijah could think of is Trina which cause him to finish quicker then he expected. He knew he needed to get out the house so he put on some clothes and told Aliyah he had business to do so she wouldn't be worried.

When he came out the house, he made his way into his car and to the park. He needed to clear his mind and stay focus. He loved Aliyah but didn't know why he was still stuck on Trina. It was bugging him because he didn't want to break Aliyah heart again or leave Trina homeless. So he knew he had to come up with a plan eventually. After clearing his mind a little, he went to the grocery store to buy some stuff for Trina whenever she gets hungry. When he was done, he made his way back to his condo to see if Trina was alright.

"Hey E ", Trina said letting Elijah in.

"Wassup, I bought some grocery", he said placing it on the table.

"Good cause am starving", she said taking out the things to cook.

"You hungry", Trina asked.

"Yeah", Elijah said getting comfortable on the couch.

Trina decided to make some Fry chicken with macaroni and ice tea.  After she was done, she made her way to the sofa with her and Elijah's plate . Trina decided to put on a movie so they can watch whiles they eat . After they were done, they decided to catch up and talk about life.

"So what do you plan to do since your free", Elijah said

"I don't know exactly. I always wanted to own a nail and hair salon but I need to find  a job first", She said.

" You know I got you straight right. I promised you I will still help, so don't worry about working", Elijah said.

" You sure", Trina said lowly.

"I'm positive", Elijah said with a smile.

"Thank you so much", Trina said hugging Elijah.

Elijah suddenly kissed Trina and she kissed back. It was passionate and they both loved it. He started to feel his feelings come back for Trina  and he couldn't help it. He got up  and carried Trina back to his room and made love to her for hours.

Vote & Comment