F I V E

A week had pass , an I was still avoiding Kayla and Elijah. Elijah was calling my phone like crazy, meanwhile Kayla was blowing up my phone with text messages. After the whole incident at Mcdonalds, I just needed sometime to myself . Since it was Saturday and I didn't had anything to do, I decided to head to the mall for an hour. After I had made lunch for everyone, I headed into the shower taking a twenty minute bath. When I was done, I threw on a tight jeans and a simple shirt with my hair slick back in one and headed straight to the mall.

Elijah Pov

"Did you get rid of it ", I said through the phone.

" I decided that i'll keep it", she said.

"Damn Kayla I thought we had an agreement", I said starting to get upset.

"I know but I couldn't go through with it, can we just meet up an talk about this", she said.

"Sure, how about the mall", I said.

"Okay, I'll text you when I reach", she said.

It's been a week an Aliyah still hadn't answer any of my calls. I didn't expect her to find out that way but I knew she would have sooner or later. I missed her so much and it killed me inside that I couldn't hear from her. Since she wasn't answering any of my calls, I decided that i'll just swing by when am done with Kayla. Since I was suppose to be meeting Kayla soon, I decided to get dress and head out to get this over with.

*******************

It's been an hour since I was at the mall an all I had did was walk around and look at stuff. Since I was about to head home soon, I decided to head over to the food court and grab something to eat before I left. After I had gotten serve, I sat down at one of tables eating my food. Whiles I was eating, I spot E and Kayla about to sit at one of the tables. Judging by the way Kayla was acting, I knew her and Elijah was up to something but what. After I was done eating, I headed out the food court not being seen by Kayla or E and went straight home. When I made it home,  I decided to shot a text at Kayla telling her come by. 

(An hour later)

"knock, knock"

"Who's it ", I said yelling from the living room.

"It's me, Kayla", she said in a low voice.

"Hey, come in", I said opening the door.

"So whats going on Kayla", I said getting straight to the point.

"Liyah remember when I said I had something to tell you", she said about to tear up.

"Yea"

"I'm pregnant", she said letting out all her tears.

"That's great la la, why you not happy", I said hugging her in comfort.

"Because my baby daddy threaten me to get an abortion and I didn't", she said wiping her tears.

"That's why you been out of town ", I said feeling bad.

She nodded

"Don't worry about him sis, I'm here for you and your going to make a great mother whether he decide to be in the child life or not. And If he try sumn imma kick his ass", I said causing her to finally cheer up.

"There's that smile I like to see, now cheer up so we could watch a movie", I said getting close to her.

Whiles Kayla and I was watching "Sex Education", my phone went off which meant I had a message. When I looked at the screen, I saw a couple of text messages from E telling me to come outside he wants to talk. After what had happen I was considering not talking to E anymore, but  I decided to hear him out.

 After what had happen I was considering not talking to E anymore, but  I decided to hear him out

"Kayla, I'm going downstairs for minute", I told her making my way to the door.

"Okay bish",she said with her eyes glued to the tv.

*************************

"What do you want E ", I said facing his car window.

"Hear me out shorty", he said touching my thigh.

"Make it quick", I said removing his hand .

"I'm sorry for not telling you I have a girl okay. I really like you Aliyah you different from these other females and there's something about you that make me soft around you. I didn't expect you to find out that way , I really like you shorty", he said looking into my eyes.

I didn't know whether I should respond or not. But I decided not to say nothing. I can't stay mad at him because he has a girlfriend. I know what I was getting myself into.So without responding I just gave him a kiss which catches him off guard, but eventually he gave in.

Kissing Elijah was so nice. As he gave me slow passionate kisses, I got on top off him lifting up his shirt giving him kisses on his neck. I felt him started to grow hard so I unbuckle his belt and release his monster.  I slid my panties to the side and I gently sat on it.

"Fuck liyah watchu doing", he groaned.

"Sshh baby, let me please you", I said going up and down.

(fifteen minutes later)

"E , I like you too okay and I don't want to lose you. Your my first kiss and first love and I don't want to let you go, regardless If you have a girl", I said catching my breath.

"I know shorty and I promise am not going to hurt you just give me another chance", he said .

"Okay E", I Said leaning in giving him a kiss.

"Anyway, imma see you later shorty, I got some business I need to handle on the East-side ", he said .

"Okay, be safe and text me later ", I said getting out his car.

"I will shorty", he said before pulling off.

After E had left, I went back inside to meet Kayla sleeping on the couch. I smiled and rested a blanket over her. I can't believe her baby daddy threaten her to get rid of her baby. She didn't deserve that. But whoever he is imma kick his ass. Speaking of baby daddy, she never told me who he was and come to think of it I still didn't know why she was with E at the mall today .