E I G H T

1 Month later 

It's been a whole a month now and I was still avoiding Trina. I wasn't answering none of her calls or text messages. I just was to be busy with work and my side chick. Yeah. Aliyah is my side girl and she doesn't have a problem with that. We go out together in public and have amazing sex every chance we get. I know Trina knew about  Aliyah & I but I didn't care about how she felt, all I was worried about was spending time with Aliyah.

(Phone Call)

"Hey babe, my classes are over"

"Ight ma, am on my way "

After Aliyah told me she was ready. I made my way towards my car until my phone went off. When I opened it, it was video with Trina and some East side nigga name Jay cuddle up in some car. I instantly got angry calling Trina but she just declined. So I shot her a text instead.

                                                   *i Messages*

                        Me: Why you with that bitch ass nigga Trina.

Princess: Why do you care? Worry about that dumb ass broad you fucking with .

   Me. Trina stop playing with me before I come over there and fuck you up.

                                           Princess:Try it Bitch.

With that being said I hopped in my vehicle and headed straight towards Trina house. When I arrived, I rushed straight inside her house because I knew her Aunt was at work. Before she could even open her mouth I slammed her little ass towards the wall chocking her hardly.

 "You think you could fuck with that nigga Huh", I said with no emotion.

"E let me go your hurting me", she said trying to gasp for air.

"Whatever y'all got going on cut that out shit Trina. You know I don't fuck with that nigga ." I said letting her go.

"You hear me",I said .

"E why are you treating me like this. I love you and your acting like an asshole. You ignore me for a whole month and now you want to rush up in here and hurt me even more. I didn't fuck Jay or nothing we just friends E", she said crying.

Although I said I didn't care about Trina feelings. I hated to see her cry knowing I was the cause of it. I ignored her for a whole month and now am angry cause Jay bitch ass with her. How could I blame her for talking to Jay when I didn't give her any attention for a month. It was my fault.

"Baby am sorry for everything . I love you okay princess. I promise i'll do better if you give me another chance. You forgive.", I said meaning every word.

She nodded her head. I pulled her closed into me and gave her a long passionate kiss. God I missed those soft juicy lips. I then flipped her body over and started ripping off her clothes.It's been two months since I made love to Trina and I honestly couldn't wait to feel her. I made my way down to her vagina and began sucking on her clit. Moans started to fill the room as I sped the pace up. After she cum on my mouth, I climbed back up letting her taste her juices then started to strip.Before entering, i rubbed my dick against her vagina an stuck it all the way inside.

"Omg E", she said sinking her nails in my back. 

"Damn this pussy tight", I said giving her slow strokes.

Her pussy was so tight and wet and I enjoyed every second being inside it. I missed her so much and I could tell she miss me too.

"You forgive daddy", I said looking into eyes.

She nodded

"I said if you forgive daddy", I said going faster and deeper.

YES DADDY I FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

After we both climaxed, we cuddle with each other in silence until Trina said something. "So you and that aliyah girl", she said. "What about us"? "Are you fooling around with her", she asked. "Nah princess she just a friend okay no need to worry", I lied."Okay babe", she said laying her head on my chest. I couldn't believe I actually dissed Trina for Aliyah when she was on my team since day one. 

                                                                 *i Messages*

                                       Shorty: Babe, I 'm still waiting. Where are you?

                                                  Me: At the trap. I'm busy.

      Shorty: Why didn't you just say that. Have me out here waiting like an ass.

I didn't even answer Aliyah back. I needed to spend sometime with my princess. She needed me and I wasn't there. I spend a whole month with Aliyah not even worried about Trina. So now imma be up under my princess until I was ready to see Aliyah which wasn't going to be anytime soon. I decided to cut my phone off and enjoy the rest of the evening with Trina.

Aliyah POV

I can't believe E just did that shit. If he knew he wasn't going to show why have me waiting like an ass. Since E didn't pick me up and I didn't want to catch that ghetto ass bus. I decided to call Jay and ask him for a ride. I didn't really like Jay, but since he was interested in me why not use him. Jay was also a drug dealer like Elijah. Only difference was that he lived on the East Side. 

(Phone Call)

"Hey"

"Wassup beautiful you finally decided to call me "

"Yeah I was wondering if you could give me a lift home"

"No problem shorty send your location"

                            (Jay- 26 years old)

                            (Jay- 26 years old)

********************************

When I got that call from Aliyah I was happy as fuck. Not because I liked her or anything. But because she was fallen into my little trap. I knew she fuck with E so I decided to use  her to get info on E. I was also talking to Trina lil ass as well but she wasn't given in. I needed E ass killed once and for all. He was the reason why my business wasn't making enough money. He was killing out my niggas and selling my shit taking over these streets. I couldn't let him do that shit and get away with it, so I had a plan to take his ass out . 

Nobody I mean Nobody fucks with my money.