S E V E N T E E N

1 year later

"Rise and shine future wife",  Elijah whispered into Aliyah's ear causing her eyes to open.

"Good morning baby, when did you get in", Aliyah asked looking at the time which was now seven in the morning.

"Not to long ago, I bought breakfast it's in the kitchen ", Elijah said heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Thanks babe", Aliyah said excitingly rushing towards the kitchen.

When she got her food, she made her way to her baby's room to see him peacefully sleeping. She then made her way back to her and Elijah's room getting comfortable in bed. Elijah and Aliyah relationship was stronger then ever. Ever since the baby had arrived, it made them closer and they were now a cute little family.

Flashback

Aliyah laid in the hospital bed in extreme pain as she was soon about to deliver her little boy. Aliyah wasn't due until  another week. This was unexpected for Aliyah and Elijah. Elijah didn't know Aliyah was at the hospital. He was busy at work and didn't know what was going on.

"Can you please contact my boyfriend, he needs to be here", Aliyah told the doctor. Her words were barely coming out due to her pain.

About twenty minutes later, Elijah was rushing through the door looking for Aliyah.

"You okay baby", he said rubbing her head.

"I'm good, just need this pain to stop", she said breathing heavily feeling contractions.

"Doctor I need some help", Elijah screamed growing worry.

The doctor came rushing through the doors checking how far Aliyah was.

"The baby is ready to come, Ms.Johnson we need you to push"

"Here put these on", the doctor said handing Elijah the gloves.

After four pushes their little baby boy was here.

"You can cut the cord now sir", the doctor said referring to Elijah.

After he was done cutting the cord. The doctor wrapped the baby around and handed him to Aliyah.

She couldn't believe her son was finally here. David Smith!!

Flashback Over!!!!!!!!

"How's lil man ", Elijah asked Aliyah as he was searching for his underwear.

"He's still sleeping", Aliyah said stuffing her face.

"When he gets up we could go to the park together for a family picnic", Elijah said making his way under the sheets.

"Sure babes, that sounds great", Aliyah said.

After David was born, Elijah had became a different person. He was all about work and his family. Nobody could come between him and his family. He was even planning on asking Aliyah to be his wife but he was waiting on the right time to ask her. Elijah grew to love Aliyah so much that no female excited him. He was committed to Aliyah and promise himself he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

*****************************************

" Clean this shit up", Drew said as he adjusted his belt making his way out the house.

Trina was now living with Drew. He had asked her to move in six months ago and she was more than happy too. Everything was going good. Until, Drew started drinking and was now Beating Trina every chance he got. She tried leaving many times. But he told her if she left he would kill her. 

Trina didn't even find pleasure in having sex with Drew anymore. She was sick to her stomach every time he would come home and have his way with her. She felt like a prisoner. She couldn't leave the house without Drew knowing. All she did was clean, cook and watch tv. She wasn't even allowed to use social media anymore. The man she thought loved her was now treating her like a slave. Despite Elijah breaking her heart, she missed him a lot and wanted him to rescue her . She wished  she had never left him for drew.

When drew had left the house. He made his way to the nearest bar to have himself a drink. He was stressed out that he didn't know who killed his cousin. That shit turned him into an alcoholic. He didn't mean to hurt Trina. But every time he saw her, he would lash out. He thought about getting help but he didn't want nobody in his business so he did the only thing that would ease his pain. Drinking!!!!!!!!!

Comment & Vote