N I N E

1 week  later

It's been a whole week an I haven't heard from Elijah at all. He's been avoiding all my calls and text messages for what reason I don't know. I even try going by his place, but every time I show up he wasn't there. I just wanted to know what went wrong so we could fix it. We been doing good for a whole month and all of a sudden you avoiding me. I decided not to worry cause I know he'll come around although it was killing me inside.

                                                        6:35 a.m

Since today was my first day working at the pet store . I decided to get up extra early and do my morning routine. Last week I decided to quit my job because it wasn't paying much anymore and I needed extra money so I applied for a job at the pet store as a cashier since they were looking for people. When I got out of bed, I went straight inside the kitchen to make some scramble eggs, bacon and waffles for my family before I head out. After I was done, I went into the shower taking a thirty minute bath and did my hair afterwards. Then I threw on my outfit and shot a text at Jay to tell him I was ready. Since Elijah was avoiding me. I decided to let Jay carry me until E stop acting up.

Trina POV

"Wake your ass up Trina or you going to be late on your first day", My Aunt said shaking me.

" Okay Okay !! I'm up", I said opening my eyes.

I really wasn't in the mood for working right now. But my aunt said it will look good on my college resume so she found me a job at this pet store what was hiring. I was going to be helping out with customers and it wouldn't be interfering with my school schedule so she was more than happy. After I got out of bed, I went straight inside the shower to take a quick bath so I wouldn't be late on my first day. After I was done, I slick my hair in a low ponytail and threw on a jeans and a simple shirt.  Then I shot a text at my baby to pick me up since my aunt wasn't able to carry me.

                                                                 * i Messages*

                                                 Me : Baby I need a ride to work.

                                                 Babe : On my way princess.

Ten minutes later E showed up at my house blasting F.N by Lil Tjay. I locked up the house and hopped inside the car and put on my seat belt cause I know how reckless he gets when he plays music. While E was driving, I decided to take a few snaps of  E & I and upload it on Instagram. I never  posted Elijah or our relationship because it wasn't really a big deal to me . But I decided to post us since I was in a good mood. Twenty minutes later we arrived at my work and I noticed the girl Kayla told me about was standing outside the building. I noticed she was looking at E and I instantly grew mad. So I decided to put the window up in the front of her face.

"Why is this bitch here E and why is she staring at you", I yelled.

" Chill ma. I don't know why she here", he said.

" Elijah I swear if this bitch say sum shit to me imma beat her ass', I said getting angry.

"Calm your ass down okay, just don't pay her no mind and if she said's something out the way let me know", he said holding my chin.

"Okay babe"

"Now have a good day and text me when your shift over , so I could pick you up", he said.