S E V E N

Trina POV

It was now last period an to tell you the truth I was over the whole education thing at this point. School was kicking me in my ass and Elijah was acting real distance lately.  He stop picking me up from school, I hardly see him and he would take hours just to respond to one text . I knew he was busy working in all, but this time was different. As much as I hate to admit it, I knew deep down inside  there was someone else.

E always made sure I was at school no matter how busy he was. We even would spend the weekends together even if he had to make drop offs, I was always there, his lil rider. But that all changed last week when he started acting funny. I just pray to God E isn't doing what I think he is. I love this nigga to death and I can't lose him because we been through so much together despite our age differences.

Many people disapprove of our relationship, even our own family. My Aunt doesn't want me with E because of his age and lifestyle and his family doesn't want me with him because of my age and that I can get him into trouble. But it's not up to them, so I really don't care what anyone thinks about us. They don't know the love we got for each other and the times we had to struggle. When E didn't had a dollar in his pocket I was there for him. Giving him all my money and holding him down because I knew there would be better days ahead . Yeah I might be a stuck up ass bitch, but I know what it's like to have no one.

"Get in", my Aunt said pulling up.

"So, how was school", My Aunt said.

"It was great I guess", I said.

"So have you decide which college you want to go to ", she said keeping her eyes on the road.

"No, still thinking", I lied.

To tell you the truth, I didn't want to go to college at all. I just wanted to stay on the West- Side with E and open up a Salon. E already plan on me  moving in once I finish school and help with my salon since he had the money.  But I couldn't tell my aunt about that because she had my life all figured out. She wanted me to go out state to college and become a nurse which wasn't my plan. Every time I told her what I want to be she gets mad. So I just let her have the last to say.

The reason why I'm living with my aunt is because my mother is to be busy to take care of me so she agreed to let me stay with my aunt on my dad side. My dad and I don't really communicate but it's whatever, but my Aunt is basically my mother and she has me spoil as hell. Every school break we would travel to the Bahamas or another Caribbean country for vacation.

When we arrived home, I rushed in my room and immediately took off all my clothes to hop in the shower. Before I made my way in, I hooked up my phone to my speaker an blasted some youngboy before I went into the tub. After my one hour bath, I did my hygiene routine  and threw on some pajamas getting comfortable. Just when I was about to lay down my phone went off. 

                                                                         *iMessage*

                                                   Kayla: Bitch I got sumn to tell you.

                                                                         Me: Wassup

                                             Kayla: You remember my bestfriend Aliyah rt.

                                                Me: Yeah I seen her around before. Why??

                                                Kayla: Her and E been fooling around.

                                                                             Me: Bet.

After Kayla told me about Aliyah and E, my heart fell into my ass. I refused to believe that it was true so I decided to call E and ask him about the situation, but he declined my call. I then started to feel tears rush up my body , I couldn't believe this right now. Please tell me this wasn't true. After everything I sacrifice for him he decides to cheat on me when I need him the most . I decided that i'll just turn off my phone and call it a night.

 I decided that i'll just turn off my phone and call it a night

     Elijah POV

 "Why you declined her call. Is it because am here", Aliyah said looking at me.

"Nah, I just don't want to hear from her rt nah", I lied.

I really didn't want to hurt Trina feelings but I just needed some time away from her to figure out what I wanted to do with myself. I still love her but I wanted to spend more time with Aliyah . I really was enjoying these last couple of days with Aliyah and I didn't want  it to end . I know Trina will be alright so am not finna hurt my head about her right now.

"You ready to grab sumn to eat ", I asked liyah .

"Yeah lets head out", she said making her way into the car.

****************************************************************

Carlos POV

"Angel how many times I have to say I'm sorry", I said standing outside her place.

"Sorry!! Sorry doesn't change what you did to me Carlos", she yelled.

"It was a mistake okay ", I said.

" It wasn't a fucking mistake Carlos !!! You knew exactly what you was doing when you was fucking the bitch", she said trying to hold back her tears.

"I promise i'll make it up to you, just give me a chance princess", I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"As much as I love you Carlos I can't stay . Why would I stay and you having a whole child what's not even mine and to top it all of you never told me. How do you think I feel? I loved you Carlos, you had my loyalty and even my heart. But you broke it . You fucking broke it. Right now I need time to myself and time to heal. So do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone", she said before walking away.

I couldn't believe I just lost my girl over some hoe. She was my everything and the first female to take me serious. I'm not gonna give up on her though. She my queen and rider together or not . Just have to give her some time. 

Decided to make Trina Point of View Before I start getting juicy with the story....

And Carlos & Angel Relationship 

Don't forget to Comment & Vote!!!!!!!