T W E N T Y- T H R E E

The next day, whiles Aliyah was still sleeping peacefully. Isaiah got up pretty early to grab him and Aliyah some breakfast before she woke up. He slid out of bed quietly, went to the bathroom to take a quick shower then headed towards his car before Aliyah got up. He made his way inside his car and sped towards Mcdonald's and got them the breakfast meal.

After he got it, he made his way back to the hotel room where Aliyah still was sleeping. He decided to wake her up by planting kisses on her face which caused her to wake up. When she woke up, she gave him a smile and went to the bathroom to bathe. After she was done, she threw on a sundress putting her hair in a messy bun.

"Good morning", Aliyah said as she gave Isaiah a kiss.

"Good morning beautiful.. I bought us some breakfast", Isaiah said as he handed her a plate.

"Thanks..so what do you want to watch", Aliyah said looking for a show.

"Nothing..I want to talk", Isaiah said turning off the tv getting Aliyah's full attention.

"Okay... wassup", Aliyah said as she started to eat.

"I know we just met. But Aliyah I really like you. I want to know if you would be my girl. I know it's to soon considering that you still dealing with your issues but...............", Isaiah said before getting cut off from Aliyah.

"Yes, I will be your girl. I'm ready to move on" Aliyah said as she gave Isaiah a kiss.

Whiles Isaiah and Aliyah were starting their new relationship. Elijah was getting ready to head to Indianapolis for his family. After Trina was out of the picture, he was determined to find his family. After tracing her phone, he finally found her location and decided to wait until the next day to see her by surprising her. Elijah didn't know how it was going to turn out so he bought Aliyah dozens of gifts to win her back. Little did he know it was too late.

"Bro, do you need me to slide witcha", Carlos asked Elijah as he entered the car.

"Nah, I'm good blood... I'll see when I get my girl", Elijah said .

"Okay bro.. be safe and call if you need anything", Carlos said.

"Okay blood", Elijah said .

"Aliyah and David here I come", Elijah said to himself  before making his way to another state.

***********************************************

"So when are we going to get David", Aliyah said to Isaiah as she focused on the tv.

"Whenever you want babe, my sister doesn't mind keeping him", Isaiah told Aliyah.

"Could he spend another night I want to spend some more time with you alone", Aliyah said playing with Isaiah chest.

"Sure baby... but let's video call them see what their up too", Isaiah said getting his phone.

(Video Call)

"Hey bro wassup", Shanti said as she waved through the phone.

"Everything's good sis.... how's lil man doing ", Isaiah said .

"He's right here...... he's the sweetest..... I bought him a elephant suit want to see", Ashanti said putting the camera on David.

 I bought him a elephant suit want to see", Ashanti said putting the camera on David

"Aww look at my baby...... Hey Shanti ", Aliyah said.

"Hey girl....... don't worry he's fine....... y'all enjoy the rest of y'all day", Ashanti said .

"Okay bye", Aliyah and Isaiah said in unison.

"Your sister is cool... I like her", Aliyah said to Isaiah.

"I know... Anyway get your fine ass ready we about to go out to eat", Isaiah said to Aliyah.

"Okay am going to go bathe ...do you want to join", Aliyah said with a smirk on her face.

"I sure do", Isaiah said smirking.

After they were done bathing, they got ready and made they way to a nearby restaurant to eat and get to know each other more. Meanwhile Elijah was at the hotel getting a room to surprise Aliyah . When he looked at his tracker he notice Aliyah wasn't here anymore so he decided to wait until Aliyah got back to the hotel so he could get her and bring her back to his room.

2 hours later

After Aliyah and Isaiah dinner, they made they way back to the hotel to call it a night. On the way back, Aliyah started to rub on Isaiah thigh giving him a seductive look. She was craving him and she knew he was craving her too. When they made they way back to her room, Isaiah didn't give her time to speak. He grabbed her neck softly and gave her a wet passionate kiss as he laid her on the bed. He took off Aliyah clothes one by one and kissed all over Aliyah sexy body.  As he was kissing her up, he made his way down to her pussy and  he started to devour it which caused Aliyah to go crazy. After he was done, he took off his clothes and gave Aliyah another kiss before sliding inside her. Isaiah enjoyed Aliyah wet tight pussy as he began to grind her slowly. The room was filled with loud moans and bed shaking.

When Elijah checked his phone he noticed Aliyah was back at the hotel. So he made his way to her room to surprise her and apologize for cheating. As he got closer to Aliyah's  room, he began to hear moaning which confused him. When he opened the door, he saw Aliyah riding a guy he had never seen before. When Elijah saw her face his heart fell to his ass. He was starting to have a mixed emotions as he stand there and watch the girl he had proposed to days ago.

"So this is what you left me for", Elijah said getting Aliyah and Isaiah full attention.

"What the hell Elijah.....what are doing here", Aliyah said shocked and embarrassed to see Elijah like this.

"I came here to win my soon to be wife back and this what you doing riding another nigga dick you hoe", Elijah shouted.

"She not a hoe bro she my girl so back the fuck up before you get your ass beat", Isaiah said putting on his pants.

"Girl??? So you left me for this clown ass nigga", Elijah said to Aliyah.

"He is not a clown. He is my man and he treats me better than your ass Elijah. I don't want you anymore E so leave me df alone. You lost me the day you fucked that bitch and hide her ass in your condo. I actually was in love with you Elijah. I begged for your love from day1 and treat you like a king but you still treated me like shit. So get away from me", Aliyah said tearing up.

"I told you I was sorry just give me another chance to prove to you I change", Elijah said getting closer to Aliyah.

"NO ELIJAH....I'M DONE....JUST GO", Aliyah said handing him back the ring he bought,

"I'm not leaving here without my son", Elijah said growing angry/

"Elijah please leave, we will discuss David another time", Aliyah said calmly.

"I SAID AM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT MY SON BITCH", Elijah screamed as he pushed Aliyah to the ground.

"Yo WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU IS NIGGA", Isaiah said attacking Elijah.

After Aliyah had fallen to floor, Isaiah headed straight towards Elijah punching the shit out of him causing him to fight back . They were going back and forth whiles Aliyah was still out unconsciousness. Suddenly a gun shot went off and everything went black.

Vote & Comment