E L E V E N

(1 week later)

Aliyah Pov 

It's been a week since I've seen or talk to Elijah. I was heart broken and hurt ever since the incident at the hospital. I try calling him a few times, but all he did was decline my calls. I was dropping basically in all my classes and wasn't showing up to work. I couldn't face nobody right now. Especially that bitch Trina. What was so special about her that Elijah didn't see in me. 

I can't believe I put my all into this nigga and he betrayed me. I gave him my heart, time, loyalty and even my virginity and that still wasn't enough. I felt betrayed and angry. After being in bed for nearly a week, I had finally got out of the bed so I could shower and Straighten up because I needed it. I didn't feel like doing much, so I put my hair in a messy bun and threw on a simple dress. 

I decided that it was time that I had finally get out the house. So I made my way down the street to the park. Sitting on the park clearing my mind was  just what I needed right now. This was just what I needed to get my head back in the game. I needed to get my grades and life back to the way it was before I met Elijah. I loved him. But this wasn't right. Holding on to someone who isn't yours wasn't healthy. From now on I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't get distracted by anything or anyone especially if it's Elijah. It was time for me to move on and let him go.

(2 weeks later)

"Aliyah I think you need to see a doctor", my sister said.

" I'm fine Angel", I said annoyed.

"No you're not. You've been vomiting for the last past week now liyah", she said.

"It's probably something I ate. Don't worry about it", I said trying to change the conversation.

" I'll be back", my sister said exiting the room.

( ten minutes later)

"Take this", my sister said throwing me a bag.

"What is this", I said?

" A pregnancy test duhh"

 "But I'm fine"

"Just take it damn", my sister demanded.

I sighed and went into the bathroom to take the test. Part of me was scared because I haven't seen my period in like a month and a part of me wasn't because I knew it wasn't a chance that i was pregnant. After I took the test, I handed it back to my sister so she could read the results. Five minutes later, my sister gave me a look and judging by her look I knew I was pregnant.

" So what are you going to do", my sister said.

" I don't know Angel, I didn't plan this", I said. 

"You need to tell him", she said rubbing my back.

I nodded and went straight in my phone. I clicked on Elijah's name and waited for him to pick up but he didn't. I sighed and took a deep breathe trying to hold back my tears. I knew I needed to be strong right now. I grabbed my phone and went towards the bus stop. After I reached my destination, I took a deep breathe before entering the building. Preparing for the worst.

"Hey my name is Aliyah, I'm here to see Elijah", I said to the lady at the front desk.

" He's in his office", the lady smiled.

"Thank you", I said making way to his office.

*knock / knock*

"Come", Elijah shouted.

"Hey", I said in a low voice .

"What you want shorty ", he said nonchalantly.

"I just came to tell you I was pregnant. Before you start, I know you done with me but for the sake of our unborn child lets just put our differences aside and act like grown adults", I said calmly.

He didn't even respond .

"Elijah", I called out.

"I heard you. Anything else you want to say", he said.

"Why are you acting like this towards me. I didn't do anything but love and cherish you and you betrayed my trust and broke me. I loved you Elijah and you treating me like shit right now and for what. I don't deserve this shit", I said letting out all the hurt I held inside.

"Look am sorry okay liyah. I didn't mean to play you but shit happens. I never should of fucked with you but I did. I'll be in my child's life but what we had is over. So don't call me unless it's about our child", He said.

I nodded and made my way out the building. I was hurt emotionally and mentally and I didn't know how I was going to make it through this pregnancy alone. As I was walking, I started to have second thoughts about keeping the baby. Let's face it, I wasn't ready for motherhood as yet. I was still young trying to raise my siblings and helping my grandmother.  And income wasn't really enough to raise a child. I had many other options like adoption. But instead abortion was a better idea. What's the sense in raising a child if his/her father wasn't in their life.

"Aye shorty , get in", Jay said with a couple of niggas in the backseat .

"No thanks", I said lowly.

" I wasn't asking now bring your ass inside", Jay said getting angry.

I could tell Jay was high by the way his eyes were which was no surprise.But something was telling me not to get in this car with him. I wasn't scared, it's just that every time am around him I get a weird vibe. Instead of arguing, I just made my way inside the vehicle.  After driving around for nearly twenty minutes, I noticed Jay had passed my area.

"Um, where are we going", I said getting a little paranoid.

" Were going to have some fun", Jay said making the men laugh.

"Jay, carry me home right now ", I said about to cry.

"Nah, I got some shit in store for you so either you shut up and listen or get your ass kill. which one do you prefer", he said.

I didn't say a word after that. I was scared and terrified and I needed Elijah more then ever. I decided to call  E hoping he would pick up but as soon as I was about to dial him my phone was snatched out of my hand. Then the next thing I know everything went black.

How was this Chapter readers??? Do you think Aliyah is going to get rid of it ???? What do you think Is going to happen to Aliyah??  Don't forget to comment & Vote!!!!!!