Ashton Irwin imagine

Imagine the boys are out & about; & like usual, they take whatever time they have to meet as many fans as they can.

You & Ashton are dating, but have decided to keep your relationship a secret from the public, although you guys have been spotted together on what was actually dates, but Ashton cleared it by saying that you guys were just really good friends.

Obviously with this story, you got two different reactions.

One being with people saying they ship you guys etc.

& the other being with people saying that Ashton could do better than to hang out with people like you.

& like any boyfriend (well best friend to the public) would do, Ashton always stuck up for you & made sure you were safe.

So while the boys are talking to the fans & taking pictures etc.

A fan asks Ashton, "You know Y/N??"

Ashton stiffens slightly, the fan's tone of voice gave the impression that she didn't like you very much. He replies, "Yeah...."

She asks, "Are you guys dating..???"

"Nah, she's just a good old friend of mine"

"Awwh damn, that's a shame, bc you guys would make such a cute couple...."

The fan begins talking, complimenting how good you & Ashton suit; & Ashton can't help but smile at the fan as he listens to her, completely agreeing with everything she's saying.

If only they knew...