Calum Hood imagine

Imagine being in a relationship with Calum.

You have been together before 5SOS was created, & you loved seeing how passionate Calum was about his music & how much he wanted to perform for the rest of his life...

When 5SOS was created, you couldn't have been more happier, but you & Calum were both aware that with the band, pressure may be added onto your relationship now; what with Calum travelling for gigs & interviews, you not being able to go with him all the time.. But you promised Calum that you weren't ever going to leave him, you loved him & he loved you, & nothing was going to change that.

One day you're at home that you & Calum share together while Calum is at the studio with the boys. You hear the door close & Calum's voice echo through the halls, "Y/N?"

You call back, "In the living room babe!"

"Great, I've got a bit surprise for you, Y/N!"

You raise your eyebrow in curiosity when you hear Calum's footsteps getting louder.

He walks in with his back facing you, causing you to giggle, "Calum... What you doing?"

He laughs back, "I'm holding your surprise!!! Ready, babe??"

You reply, "Yeah..."

Then he turns around, grinning as he holds a puppy in his arms.

Your eyes widen as you immediately take in the puppy's cuteness as well as Calum's.

You say, "Calum!! We can't have a dog!"

Calum pouts, "Babeeee, come onnnn, why not?? I think we're ready for a dog! Least I know you're safe while I'm away.... How can you say no to this face....."

He raises the puppy up so he's level with Calum's as he pouts to you, "Wook at his wittle face! Come on babe, pweaseeeee"

How could you say no to that face?