The battle start

They all excused themselves in time thankfully and went to the bathrooms to change in to their cloaks (the one in the pics but azure in color) but as soon as kawa finished she waited for naka and saru and when they came out they got a lecture of a life time and an angry kawa attacking them. swing hit " how many times have I told you two not to fight during missions?" kawa asked "uhh 50 times?" naka and saru said together "wrong the answer was 79 times." smack hit "kawa sorry to interrupt but it's time." aki said as he entered the hall "fine you guys are lucky I'll get you later." she stated while they put on their own mask. " Activate your abilities just in case they won't know though cause they can't see our eyes." kawa ordered (aki is not the leader he just has more of the leader feel but that doesn't mean the others can't give orders either) "『skill activate』" they said all at the same time with the names of their abilities after of course. They closed and locked all the doors that exit the main room where the ball was. They then used kana's ability king of beast to borrow the birds power of flight as long as they were linked in some way even clothes they would fly with her if she allowed. they entered through the roof destroying it in the process and making the ruble fall on the corrupt members of the government for the ones that were innocent saru shot all of the rubble heading towards with his twin guns. when there was no more rubble falling they announced who this " you whom abuse your powers and rights are corrupt with power we the azure sky will change that all! we are the sky that encompasses and protects all!(khr ;D) we will bring down this corrupt nation trust and believe us and we will reform this country into one of freedom from the corrupt!we are the azure sky trust us and we will save you!" aki said with the power of 『king's speech』.with that they left through the roof again.once on the roof they saw the soldiers coming " they're here right on time." kuro said " let's go." kawa said in a happy tone they rushed forwards towards the soldiers with naka in the front taking all the shots he still had 10 minutes after all. kawa got a sword from behind her cloak and used her skill 『the ruler of blades』to use the katana in perfect form. aki in the meantime ordering the soldiers to betray and kill each other. kana was using the power of the wolf and ripping out their throats pretty much. saru stayed on the roof to use his new sniper that kuro built.kuro was well giving out instructions. the soldiers whom were being annihilated left and right one yelled " m-monsters! they're monsters!!!" " oh between the ones who abuse their powers and the ones trying to bring those whom do that I wonder who is the bigger monster?" aki asked in a low dark tone.
Tbc
(How was it? good bad or just plan not worth D:)
~Melody