School 3

As aki entered the infirmary he saw saru who was hugging kana. saru turned around and saw it was aki and flushed a bright red and asked "why are you here?" aki responded "kawa just fainted for some reason and her temperature is really high at the moment." saru put his hand there to check and his hand burned. at that moment the nurse decided to come in "ara is that kawashima-chan is she all right akimoto-kun?" she asked "we were talking and her face go red and really hit and the she fainted." aki explained."Hmm she obliviously has a fever,aki can you take her home and make a drink out of these herbs for her and make sure she drinks it to. saru and kana go back to class." she handed aki a bag of herbs and left to do some business in a different area.
At kawa's house:
Kawa's house was not as grand as his mansion but that was not to say it was not grand in its own way. He made his way up to her room and left her on the bed. Unfortunately her parents eerie at work and so he would need to take care of her himself. Before he did anything he phoned kuro's sky that he and kawa weren't going to be there today,the mission details for koi and what he was to do about hase for now.he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do until he saw kawa's face covered in sweat and looked like she was having a nightmare. 'Don't you put a cold washcloth on them when this happens?or should I give her the medicine?' Aki asked himself. He decided to do both since he was unsure of what to do. He placed an ice cold washcloth on her forehead which seemed to instantly calm her down but then another problem arose she started to have a coughing fit. 'Oh yea I still need to get the medicine made!' Aki who was unused to making any drinks or cooking at all since the servants or kawa would always do it for him, he ended up nearly burning her kitchen while making a tea out of the herbs the nurse gave him. By the time he was done her coughing was only getting worse "here drink this it will stop the coughing." He told her while trying to get her to drink it. She couldn't swallow it though which meant his hard work was being wasted and he would not allow that he put some in his mouth and kissed her to force it down her throat if needed. When he was finished the coughing stopped and she was sleeping peacefully. Aki licked his lips a and thought 'that tasted sweet.'
Tbc
(God save me I did not like writing all that drama the next one will be action I swear it!)
~Melody