The plan

One hour later:
"We're here!!!! we made it on time right?"*huff* *puff* "well you made it in time for the briefing." Kawa said while sweat dropping. "Sit down ku-chan, na-kun, kuro-kun." " Ahem I will now start the briefing." akimoto announced "we are for the first time going to make this mission non covert meaning we will reveal the azure sky to the world for the first time.we will go to the ball that my father was invited to. we have to enter in pairs of two seeing as there a person limit to which you can bring with you 1. I will go with kawashima. kunade will go with kurokawa,and saruwatari I'm sorry I know how much you hate him and how much he hates you but you will have to go with nakajima.and yes it is a couple ball so You will be going arm in arm together I'm really sorry saru naka." Aki stated while the other two sulked in opposite corners of the room. "Now on to the plan after we get in,I'm sure you all memorized the routes and paths we are supposed to take." Everyone at this nods they were after all, all geniuses in their own right every single one of them nodded yes "good when the bell hits 5 before 8 excuse yourself and go to a place where you are sure nobody will see you. put on the mask and cloak as well make sure out identities are not revealed we are here to make the azure sky known but not ourselves." aki said very charismatically. Kawa stepped up and gave everyone their mask.
Mask:
A black rabbit face-kawa
A azure dragon face-aki
A silver wolf face-kana
A gray cat face-kurokawa
A yellow dog face-nakajima
A brown chipmunk-saruwatari
"Why is mine a chipmunk???!!!!?! kawa!" saru roared "well you see I couldn't think of anything and I saw a chipmunk and thought I'll just go with that."that went on for awhile until aki ordered them all to go and get ready.
Tbc
(I'm trying and I hope that matter it's already 12 am and I have school so bye)
~Melody
P.s the pic is their base on the inside they cleaned it so it looks really nice.