Plans of celebration

When kawa went home her parents were overjoyed and ordered for there to be a ball for her return granted it was not the grandest but it was still grand to the normal civilian. When she got school her fan club bombarded her and when they got to the base the others tackled her except for hase. When the generals had their own personal time together finally they talked about their plans and their dreams and also what would happen when the new kingdom will rise.
The ball for kawa's return was set on 12-25-xxxx on Christmas which was in a week. They decided to just enjoy their time at the ball this time and make it last as long as possible. the preparations began the next day the ball room was redesigned to make it into a Christmas themed one and under the tree were where the presents going to be. some of the student body and teachers were invited to join them as well it was going to be grand one thing everyone was worried about for though was the azure sky since they made their entrance at another ball not so long ago. What they didn't know was that the azure sky was among them and the few who were truly glad that kawa was back. Everything was going well so far they just had to decorate some more and get a surprise for kawa.
Tbc
(Really short yes but I need to write extra chapters so I won't be uploading for a while? Maybe I also need to work on the gathering (my other story) so sorry)
~Melody