Presents

There were three days left before Christmas yet they still had yet to find a gift that was suitable for her. they thought of clothes but the other guest would probably get that and jewelry so both were of the list they thought of getting a custom katana but to get it on time they would have to make it themselves so that was an option. They also thought of a card and bouquet to go along with whatever they were doing so that was a go. They couldn't get any other ideas so they decided to do the custom sword the jobs were divided into:
Saru-design
Kana-distraction
Aki-material getter
Naka-making the sword
Kuro-modifying it's abilities (aka giving it abilities to change)
They started off with their jobs it took them a long~ time they only had the blade done though they still had two days to make the modifications,guard and handle the guard and handle would be relatively easy the design though was very complicated but beautiful.
Day 2 1 day remaining to prepare gifts after this:
The guard and handle was something they wanted to make out of 'special' materials like the threads would be spider silk and the designs would be tempered glass which did not break. the designs were what took up the better part of the day even the spiders silk was easily found and done. then the programming started kuro made it so there was a small container full of gas/oil to fire at the press of a button so if an enemy was to close she could fire it though it was very cheap. So they opted it fire a powerful blast of air.
While they were doing their thing kana was busy trying to distract kawa and since aki had finished his job he decided to help and that was his fatal mistake seeing as they were going shopping that day he was forced to carry everything and these girls were rich so they bought ALOT and by ALOT I mean ALOOOTTTTT.
Tbc
(From now on seventh heaven is going to be Arcadia I named it seventh heaven to honor the anime chrono crusade but Arcadia makes more sense.)
~Melody
Pls no flames