Battle 2

*Bang bang* scratch miss hit *swing* slash this was what was continuing the entire fight almost until... naka got shot in the shoulder... his time for invulnerability ran out. "INU!!"(dog in Japanese) they all yelled "aki get him back up there." kana said in a dead serious voice. "You guys will pay look at what you did to my prey." Kawa said pissed that she Couldn't finish that lesson and at herself for not keeping track of the time naka had left which nearly cost him his life. She headed in to attack swing her sword in every which way. It was a back and forth battle but kawa was getting damaged very badly since she was being reckless. now kana had been preparing her power to use the powers if the wolf she called a friend till it inevitably died and she was then raised by bears then humans. anyways when it was ready her teeth had grown longer not that try could see that,her nails grew sharp,and her eyes turned from azure to red meaning true bloodlust.she attacked not full strength if course none of them were going full strength even when angry after all they promised unless needed... she attacked the hearts or snapped their necks like twigs just like a true wolf. kawa was still just as pissed at herself more than anything she felt like crying since it felt like it was her fault that she wasn't responsible enough that just fueled her power but also her recklessness. "that's enough kawa." aki said as he knocked her out to bring her to kuro and saru whom were trying to take care of naka as well as attacking once in awhile. While he was at it he knocked kana out as well he ordered the soldiers "attack each other till none of you are left alive." Under his control their eyes were glazed over as they said "yes sir" in a salute. The mission was finally over completed and successful.they needed their underlings to heal them though.
Tbc
(Spread the news about this story please I'm trying really hard to update this a lot >.<!thx if you do and check out my other story if you want)
~Melody