School 2

"Why are you crying?!" saru asked wondering who the f**k(I do not swear nor do I condone it usually)would hurt kana no his kana " it's none of your business!" ' why why why she wondered she understood the time ehn kawa was crying but she wasn't this time he just outright hugged her and petted her which is what only couples usually do... why am I even mad!?' "It is my business your my friend!" saru yelled with conviction "I-I don't know why I saw aki and kawa hugging and it hurt my heart for some reason I don't know what this feeling is!" she said still crying unknowingly se had broken saru's heart but he pressed on past his shock and hugged her the only thing he wanted to do right now was let her know his feelings but that obviously wasn't happening he wanted her to be happy at least and that meant calming her first. he whispered sweet nothings to her till she stopped crying and fell asleep. looking at her face he gritted his teeth feeling ever so frustrated. he carried her to the infirmary to let her sleep as he walked passed the lounge he saw aki and kawa talking with each other and having a grad old time but he couldn't be mad at because they didn't know kana was there they didn't know what they were doing to her either. he kept on moving forward to the infirmary when he got there the nurse wasn't there he laid her on the bed and opted to clean her face of the tears and stayed with he till she woke up. when she did she said " I didn't mean to lash out at you saru i'm sorry I just don't know what these feelings are." "it's fine it's a thing called love and jealousy.they are normal feelings to have kan-" he was saying till he was cut off by her screaming " but I don't want these feelings I want it to stay as it always was us being best friends I don't want that to change ever!" Saru carefully thought out what he was going to say "no matter what we do kana the world changes people change as well as their feelings you may not want to change but the world will keep moving forward forever changing wether you like it or not." Saru said in a sagely and wise voice " but I want us to stay together forever even if we do change." Kana said " Baka of course we're gonna be together till the end ." Saru said with a gentle smile on his face.
Back with kawa and aki:
"What's are next mission going to be aki?" kawa asked "it will be for koji this time he is to break into a corrupt politician and assassinate him. leave a azure scarf of their face and a message that our organization will continue to bring down the corrupt." aki explained "hmmm that seems nice." kawa said completely unfazed by the world 'kill' as if it was completely normal. " oh are you getting that new game the nindo group are making? it's called pokemon zeta it's a game where you catch those creatures. And I saw a trailer it pretty good their releasing it on the black market next week!" kawa said really excitedly " I'll check it out later but right now I need to plan these classes." aki complained a little " hmm let me see maybe I can help." kawa said aki hands her the paper and she started correcting them till no end and when she stopped she said " I finished it there were so many mistakes." "well sorry for making mistakes.💢 you have an advantage being our secretary and all." he pouted angrily which kawa thought was quite cute. She found her face starting to heat up for some reason "hey kawa are you you alright? your face is red." he put his forehead against hers to judge her temperature but that just made her face get hotter and she didn't know why then she fainted. " kawa hey kawa wake up!" aki yelled he decided to take her to the infirmary.
Tbc
(Writing all this fluff and drama makes my brain want to explode *~*)
~Melody