Traitor

The day of the ball was upon them it started beautifully at 5 pm kawa opened all of her presents buts the one she loves the most was the tsuki no ken or sword of the moon since it was from her closest friends but there was also a present form her parents of a necklace made of pure silver and diamonds. as the music was going to begin the door broke down ad several troops of people called the PF or pandora force swarmed in armed with weapons and shields. one lady stepped up and yelled "we are the PF and I am yamashita ayumu commander of PF and army. put your hands up and sit down on te ground! We have reason to believe the rebels azure sky will be here as a tip off from an anonymous person, we will now take you all into custody!" The generals couldn't do anything in their position or they would be revealed. kuro phoned Miura,their lieutenant's sky "yes what do you need general?!" She said in a bubbly voice "Miura I'm going to need you to do a quick mission I'll message you the details,and if we don't return for awhile tell everyone what I sent you." kuro whispered into the sky " yes,your orders are our commands generals bye."
Tbc
(Sry it's so short I warned you it may stop being updated a lot I wanted to focus on the gathering for a but so yea....)
~Melody