The lower ranks

"We're back!" Saru yelled the few people there saluted to them yelled " welcome back generals I guess the mission was completed and successful?" These were the lieutenants.
Narrator moment:
Let me explain in azure sky there are 4 ranks 6 generals 3 lieutenants 2 cadets and medics there are also reinforcements from other Allied groups as well but that's a story for another time.
Narrator moment end:
"Yes it was successful koji,ishi,miura but they got reckless because naka got shot not that i didn't either can you bring them to the medics?." aki said/ordered "what the general got shot!thats terrible!" Miura exclaimed in an innocent and sort of motherly way she then proceeded to set three stretcher carts out of nowhere and put the generals onto them and ran all the way to their personal hospital/clinic/infirmary with the best technology made by none other than kuro. the medics did all they could do and said that kawa and kana would wake up soon but naka was sit very close to the heart so he would take up to a week or month at most.
2 hrs later:
Kawa woke up to a white ceiling and saw kana sleeping next to her and aki tending to her and kana. "oh your awake." was all he said she the proceeded to remember what happened "the mission what happened? aki why'd you knock us out?!" A flood of questions were coming to her and out her mouth.aki had enough and covered her mouth for fear that kana would wake up from the commotion he did NOT want to deal with 100 questions ring fired at him a second "calm down I'll explain what happened and why I knocked you two out just shut okay?" She nodded and he let go and sighed "you two were starting to get reckless you can look at yourself and see all the injuries you have though small if they are big in number which it is it might've cost you you life." kawa looked at her arms and legs and realized aki was right she may have died there then she may not have had the chance to apologize to naka for basically causing his injury. "thanks I guess." kawa said "kawa would you care to tell me why you lost control? your usually level headed and calm I would understand kana but why you?" aki asked genuinely curious " well I'm basically the one who keeps track of half the things that happens, I couldn't keep track of such a simple thing like time when I knew his skill was limited to time and I forgot to tell him when he protected us, I'm angry at the soldiers but more than anything or anyone I'm pissed of at myself I feel like once failed a friend-" she started to tear up and cry letting her emotions run free aki not knowing what to do did something he saw others do when one cried-he hugged her he held he close and she cried on his shoulder letting a lifetime's worth of emotion run wild. aki didn't say anything he just held her close and listened to anything she might have said,after 15 minutes she fell asleep. He tucked her in the bed again and wiped her tears away. what the didn't know was that kana awoke when aki asked the question but couldn't find a time to interrupt so she just pretended to stay asleep. she waited till aki left to get up. she looked twords kawa and moved some hair to the side and said "you've been holding it all in haven't you?" to kana kawa was a sister to her, ever since that day 7 years ago for better or for worse their closer now, nobody knows what happened that day besides the generals themselves. As kana was doing this two figures were approaching the infirmary.
Tbc
(That was really long I'll be stocking up the updates so I won't update when I create a chapter I'll plan it out instead)
~Melody