three b's

Eddie and Richie walked into school together after their encounter with Victor and Belch

Eddie and Richie walked into school together after their encounter with Victor and Belch. Eddie was recounting the fight that they just went through, but Richie was proud of him and enjoyed hearing his tiny voice so much brighter than when he last heard it. Richie didn't know how he lasted so long without his little Eds.

"I don't know what came over me, I was just like 'grrrr!' and they ran off like a bunch of wimps!"

"I know, Eddie, I was there." Richie chuckled, memories flooding back to him of Eddie and why he liked him so much. The way that Eddie rode his bike was filled with so much childish joy, but Richie still found it mature, not childish. The way that Eddie styled his hair was so untouched and perfect, all Richie wanted to do was to reach out and mess it up to see how he would react. The way that Eddie wore his clothes was foreign, yet familiar to Richie in a strange way. He loved his clean polo shirts and his lame insults. He loved his kooky obsession with hygiene and his fear of germs. He loved his cute button nose and the way it twitched when he was about to sneeze. He loved his dumb feet that would smack his face only months prior. He loved his kissable face and his perfectly-tied shoelaces and his caring for others and his pink band-aids and his small posture and his chocolate brown eyes.

"You know, I wish all the losers were still hanging out together."

Richie was brought back to reality from Eddie's voice, which was not out of the ordinary.

"Yeah, I miss them."

"So you're telling me that you've never kissed anyone?" Bill said, snickering.

"Hey, I haven't kissed anyone, but your first kiss didn't count anyway, Bill!" Stanley shouted as the other losers giggled, although most of them haven't kissed anyone either. "It was scripted in the play!"

"Richie have you ever kissed someone?" Beverly asked.

"Only Eddie's mom. We're faithful like that."

There was a collective shouting of, "beep beep, Richie!"

Richie still laughed, looking to Eddie to see if he got his attention.

"Eds."

"Eds."

"Eddie Spaghetti."

"Eds."

"What?" Eddie growled.

"You are so cute." Richie made a heart with his hands as everyone laughed. He reached out to pinch Eddie's cheeks saying, "cute, cute, cute."

Eddie thought that Richie was making fun of him. He thought that maybe Richie knew of the crush Eddie had on him and decided to mock him.

"Beep beep, Richie." He said.

"Do you remember when we made fun of Stan for not having his first kiss?" Richie spoke, still walking through the crowded with the small boy by his side. The crowd parted like The Red Sea upon seeing them, knowing not to get too close.