earth to richie !

Over the course of four days (and all those years they had together), Eddie and Richie were happy and together

Over the course of four days (and all those years they had together), Eddie and Richie were happy and together. They both knew that it sounded ridiculous and stupid that after four days of being reunited, they were still as in love as they were when they were younger. That didn't make them any less happy though. They'd both decided that living in Eddie's home was a dangerous and stupid idea but Mike luckily offered up his home for them to stay at.

Mike Hanlon was very lonely four days prior and he was still in shock that his long lost friends had returned. Also, it was indeed true that he was a 'ladies' man'. When he finally started going to Derry High, almost every girl in the grade couldn't keep their eyes off him! The girls also weren't complaining about his wicked baking skills. Mike was amazing with advice too. After his advice towards Richie, people were coming left and right trying to get some relationship tips.

William Denbrough was content with his life, for the first time in a long time. After Georgie and Pennywise, he never thought he could be vulnerable ever again, but then he realised that his friendship with Stan was way more than friendship. And he was okay with that.

Stanley Uris loved Bill with all his being. Nobody else could tolerate his 'unorganisedaphobia' (he discovered that it was actually called 'OCD', but he didn't like that so he decided to stick with his term for it) and his bird-watching, puzzle-solving, and all his cleaning. But Bill could. Stan wondered if perhaps they were together in another life and then he decided that it must've been true because he felt like he'd known Bill forever. They were happy.

Beverly Marsh put on a brave-face when she asked Ben out on a date. Yeah, she liked girls and boys, but Ben was different. Ben was the boy. She was almost as flustered as he was when she asked him out. She even sang 'You Got It (The Right Stuff)' by New Kids On The Block (she didn't sing it very well though) and Ben loved it. She decided that she would become a fashion designer (her outfits were pretty iconic) and Ben gladly modelled some of her designs every now and then.

Ben was the happiest he'd ever been. He was so busy starving himself to lose weight but realised that he was a kind, genuine, and beautiful person no matter what size he was (and he figured that out by himself). Architecture was one of his favourite hobbies and he was already designing the perfect home for Beverly and him to live in when they were older.

Will Byers had it tough when he lived in Hawkins. But after moving to Derry, he knew that one day he'd have to return to Hawkins. Seeing Richie everyday made him angry because all he could see in him was Mike Wheeler. He decided enough was enough and invited Mike over to his home, ready to confess his feelings once and for all. To his surprise, Mike admitted he was in love with him too. Mike actually felt a little guilty about dating his ex's brother but stopped when he realised that she was happy in her own relationship.

Eleven Byers went on her first date with Greta Bowie and loved every second of it. After the next two dates, they decided to make it official and became girlfriends. Eleven told Greta everything about her life in Hawkins including the experiments and the monsters and her father. She also told Greta about the crush she used to have on her friend, Max, but Greta just laughed and admitted that she used to have a crush on Beverly. El knew that Greta was a bit of a bad bitch and could handle all sorts of shit that went down. And that was enough for her.

Xavier stopped torturing kids. He instead kept the hate to himself, but after Beverly spread the gossip that he almost sewed a kid's mouth shut, everyone turned away from him and avoided him. For once, he was the one who felt outcasted. That continued when he dropped out of school to become a gas station attendant.

Eddie Kaspbrak still had to get over the trauma of his mother's words. He was very aware of how mentally unstable she was and he felt bad for her. Maybe she had a rough childhood too. That doesn't excuse what she did, but Eddie learned to be a bit more forgiving (he said he was being 'the bigger man' and then Richie said 'funny joke'). He showed Richie his box of memories and they went through them together and laughed about it. He also told him about how he knew about the mixtape. Richie was very embarrassed. Eddie was happy.

Richie Tozier still had a lot to do. He decided not to visit his mother in prison and he definitely didn't want to see his father again. He didn't want them to have the satisfaction of him 'crawling back' to them. He made Eddie come with him when he went to Will's house to see Mike Wheeler for the first time. It was weirder than he thought it would be, but it was nice to know that he was related to a good person.

They all knew that when they were older, they'd have to return to Derry and fight Pennywise, but they weren't worried anymore. Their group was so much bigger and they'd all conquered their fears. No one could hurt them.

After they graduated, Richie, Eddie, Mike H, Beverly, Ben, Stan, Bill, Eleven, Greta, and Will stood on the cliff of the quarry.

One by one, they all jumped into the water, fully clothed. It was a weird moment of ecstasy, they all swam around, smiling and laughing just like the children they used to be.

Richie started at Eddie in the water.

"Hey, Rich," Eddie said.

Richie just kept looking him in the eyes.

"Chee?"

He didn't bat an eye.

Eddie clicked his fingers in his face, "Earth to Richie !"

"Huh?" Richie said.

"I love you, you know." Eddie smiled, brightening up Richie's world.

"I love you too."

"Are you scared?"

"Of what?"

Eddie rolled his eyes slightly as if it was obvious, "the future. We have to kill it again."

"Yeah, I'm a little scared," Richie admitted.

Richie looked over to the others who were playing like five year olds.

"But we won't be alone."

t h e e n d .

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 ! | 𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕖 🎉