eddie-itis

"Okay, celebrity crush

"Okay, celebrity crush." Richie said, encouraging Eddie to spit up the name of some hot female celebrity on the rise.

Eddie's celebrity crush was Patrick Swayze. But not wanting to reveal his little secret, "Carrie Fisher."

"Princess Leia? Good choice." Richie couldn't hide the disappointment in his voice that maybe Eddie wasn't into guys.

"Your celebrity crush?" Eddie asked, leaving Richie to think.

Tom Cruise. "Tom Cruise."

Eddie was taken aback. Had he heard him right?

"Ha- just kidding. It's Princess Diana." Richie cursed himself. Not only had he pretty much almost revealed himself, he also tried to fix it by saying that his celebrity crush was someone who gay men loved.

"Oh." Eddie said, the disappointment in his voice then appeared. "What's your favourite colour?"

"Red. Actually that changed after last summer, so I'd have to say," red balloons were the worst. "Green. How about you?"

"Pink, obviously." Eddie giggled, making Richie giggle.

"Eds,"

"Don't call me that."

"Eddie, why is Will so weird?"

"He's only as weird as the rest of the losers. You don't know his story."

"And you do?"

"I won't answer that. It's not my place to tell you."

It went quiet, their question game already going downhill as the sun began to set.

"Do you remember the ring pop?" Richie asked.

Of course Eddie remembered the ring pop. He still had the band part, having eaten the candy ages before.

The losers only consisted of Richie, Eddie, Stan, and Bill, who were sitting at the quarry, simply chatting.

"Attention, Birdman, Big Bill, and sweet, sweet Eds!" Richie stood, holding something behind his back.

The other three losers groaned, uninterested.

"What is it, Richie?" Stan said as he rolled his eyes.

"I hold in my hand, a gift."

The losers remained quiet, slightly interested. Richie knelt on one knee in front of Eddie.