unorganisedaphobia

Stanley Uris' next class was food technology which essentially meant cooking! The only thing that Stan had fun doing other than bird-watching and economics was cooking

Stanley Uris' next class was food technology which essentially meant cooking! The only thing that Stan had fun doing other than bird-watching and economics was cooking. He wanted to be able to have a quaint little family with a beautiful wife and two kids. He would name the kids Georgie and Daisy. He would be a business man with a good wage along with a decently-sized house and a glorious garden to gaze at the birds flying past. But he also knew that he would hate that life. He only wanted to be seen as regular and normal.

Stanley Uris was not regular and normal. He was quite the opposite.

First of all, he had what he liked to call 'unorganisedaphobia' (which was actually OCD). Second of all, he was Jewish, yet losing faith. And finally, he had a crush on his best friend, Bill Denbrough. And he felt so ashamed.

Richie and Stan had more in common than they'd liked to admit. They both had family issues, crushes on boys, loud-mouths, and severe sadness.

Richie knew what he wanted for his future. He wanted to be a comedian of course. He also wanted to have a wedding in San Francisco with a very special someone. He wanted a mansion with crystal chandeliers, more than he could've ever seen. He wanted to live far, far away from his parents, the bullies, and the town.

Stan was cooking pasta in the food tech classroom with his partner. Bill and Stan were thankfully in a lot of classes together and tried to be near each other as much as possible.

Bill really liked Stan, but he was afraid that if someone knew, he would be killed. It wasn't the death that scared him, but the grief that his parents would face with both of their children dead.

Bill loved Stan's curly hair and often referred to it as 'noodles'. Stan only let Bill compare his hair with noodles.

The pasta recipe was very simple. All Stan and Bill had to do was boil the pasta and make the sauce. Stan couldn't help himself when he began to think about how domestic they looked making pasta together. But then again, Victor and Belch were also making pasta, and they looked no where near domestic. They were yelling and spilling ingredients everywhere while calling each other 'shitheads'.

"Stuh-stan, do you wanna- you wanna go t-to the quarry ah-after school?"

Bill despised his stutter and thought it was extremely unattractive. Stan completely disagreed. He thought it was very cute the way he would close his eyes to picture the word in his head. He also thought it was cute when he would recite his little poem to help him get over the stutter. Although Stan thought the stutter was cute, he also knew that the stutter had to go.

"Sure thing, Bill."

So the two of them had decided to go to the quarry on some days after school to work together in ridding of Bill's stutter.