doorstep

It was almost magical when Eddie saw the entire losers club as well as Eleven and Will surrounding the situation, standing strong

The first group had been Bill and Stan, coming to defend Eddie from being deprived of his right to speak.

The second group had been Will and Eleven, coming to see what all the fuss was about.

The third group was led by Richie and contained Beverly, Ben, and Mike. When he couldn't find Eddie, Richie desperately ran back to the Hanlon farm, forgetting the apple pie on the ground. He pounded his fist against the door to Mike's house and begged him to help find Eddie. They'd both gone to retrieve Beverly and Ben just as they left the school.

When they finally found Eddie, they realised that two other groups already found him.

"Ah, the losers club, nice to finally meet you all." Xavier quipped with Eddie trying not to choke from the hold he was in. "Now that I'm seeing you all, I've realised that maybe you're all fags. Wouldn't surprise me."

Xavier didn't see, but behind him was Will and Eleven Byers, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

"Just let Eddie go." Richie said, looking like he was holding back from jumping on Xavier and tearing his throat out.

"Why would I do that?" Xavier chuckled.

Richie hesitated but knew exactly what to say.

"Because I love him!"

The air was filled with silence as all ten of the teenagers stood in waiting.

The losers club would've smiled and cheered if it weren't for the main problem.

"I love him," Richie repeated quieter, "and if you don't let him go, I will personally rip your tiny balls off."

"I don't think I will let him go." Xavier said, his face radiating anger, "I think I'll gut him and leave him on your doorstep."

'I don't even have a doorstep.' Richie thought to himself but decided not to say that out loud.

"I think I'll kill all of you." Xavier laughed, holding onto Eddie tighter. "I'm sure your parents will love the notes they get with your bodies. I'll write about all you fags and how fucked you all are. I'll write about your last moments and how much you screamed like little girls." He had the craziest look on his face, he was almost as crazy as Henry Bowers. "I mean, what's stopping me?"

"Me." Eleven spoke, causing Xavier's face to fall into a look of regret.

Xavier looked down to see his pocketknife had left Eddie's throat and started to cut all over his body. "You're all freaks!" He started to dash around, trying to avoid the cuts and failing. "Every single one of you!" He ran and ran down the street until they couldn't see him anymore.

Everyone was in awe at the teen girl. Beverly would almost admit that she would date her if she weren't completely in love with Ben. Beverly realised that she was probably bisexual. Oops?

Eddie wheezed. "Rich,"

Richie came darting over to Eddie who had a slight cut on his neck. "I'm sorry for doing that to you, Chee." Eddie spoke while wheezing.

"Doing what?" Richie had frustrated tears in his eyes from the previous ordeal.

"You know what I did. I'm a fag." He whispered to Richie as all the other teens gathered to support each other in what had happened.

"Who cares if you're a fag? I'm one too I think," Eddie gasped at that, "who cares what anyone thinks? You heard what I said. I love you. I've loved you for a long time. I never stopped."

"I've loved you for a long time too." Eddie's wheeze started to deteriorate.

El's nose was bleeding as Will cradled her in support.

The losers all huddled up, leaving Eddie and Richie to find comfort in each other.

"We should be together." Richie said. "I'm always making jokes and making people uncomfortable. But I don't feel any of that regret when I'm with you."

"But my mom-"

"Your mom can go eat a dick."

Eddie laughed lightly, his throat aching. "Yeah. Maybe we should just," He paused, "try to work it out."

"Maybe we should." Richie agreed.

Eddie nodded, smiling with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Richie leaned in and pressed a light kiss on Eddie's lips.

Richie couldn't just taste the blueberries and strawberry milk. He could also taste the future. He could just feel how this was meant to be. It must've been fate. Them being together was good. Perfect even.

"I don't wanna go home." Eddie whispered.

Richie thought, "Maybe we don't have to."