Meeting the boss and getting my room

Ticci Toby grabbed your hand. You quickly pulled away. "Jeez, I just want you to come." He said. He grabbed your hand again and you started to blush. You followed him there and when you guys got there, two other boys, about the same age as you also, was walking out of the woods, towards you. You gripped Toby's hand tighter. "Its okay (y/n), this is Hoodie and Masky. They are also proxies." He said. You nodded. "Hello, I'm masky." The boy with the white mask said. "Hi..." you said quietly. The boy known as Hoodie cleared his throat. "Umm, hello..." He said. You face was red. "So...(y/n), ready to meet the boss?" Toby asked. You nodded. "By the way, don't stare. He gets uncomfortable when you do." He said. You nodded again. You walked inside. You passed what appeared to be the living room. Then down a hallway. Toby knocked on the door. "Come in!" A voice called out. "Oh, hello. Who is this?" He asked. You were shocked because he had no face. You started to stare. Toby nudged you. You looked down quickly and cleared your throat. "(Y/N), my name is (y/n)." You said. "Well congrats (y/n). Your now a killer now." He said. You nodded and walked out of the room with Toby. We walked to the living room and a boy, 14, 15 maybe was playing a video game. You examined it. "Wow! Is that The Legend Of Zelda?" You asked. He looked at you and nodded. "I love that game!" You yelled. He smiled. He stood up and stood in front of you. "I'm Ben." He said with his hand out. "(Y/N)" You said and shook his hand. "I'm sure we're going to be great friends!" He said and went back to the video game. You walked up the stairs with Toby. When you got up to the top, you walked down a hallway and turned to Toby while walking. Then, you bumped into someone. They fell and you hurried and turned to them. It was a man, older, like 18. He had white, leathery skin and had black, dead hair. The most noticeable thing on him was the permanent smile cut into his face from ear to ear. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" You yelled and tried to help him up but pushed you away. "Watch where the hell your going!" He said getting up. A girl with white leathery skin and black eyes, curls, dress and pumps stepped out of a room. "Haha!" She said and ran back in. "Shut the fuck up Jane!" He yelled. "Calm down Jeff, it was accident." Toby said. "Jeff? Like Jeff the killer?" You asked. "Yeah why?" Jeff asked. "Some weird girl in my old school was obsessed with you!" You said. "She can go to sleep." Jeff said and walked away. You turned to Toby. "He's...nice." you said. Smiling. "He has a short temper." He said. You nodded and continued down the hall. Then the Jane girl walked out. "Oh hey tobbs!" She yelled. "Its TOBY and hi, this is (y/n)." He said. "Hello (y/n), I'm sure we'll be great friends!" She said and ran down the stairs. You stood there for a few minutes and then you heard "Jane! Get the hell away!" From what sounded like Jeff. I chuckled and continued down the hall. Toby stopped me really quick. "This is my room. If you need me." Toby said. you nodded and he pulled you down one more room. "This is yours." He said. You nodded and went in. "Now get settled and sleep." He said. You nodded and closed the door. This place isn't that bad so far.