The Pills

The next day, you were super depressed. You wanted to kill yourself. You reached into my bag. You pulled out the medication. You put it in my back pocket and went downstairs, into the kitchen. Nobody was there so you pulled out two and swallowed. Once it was swallowed, you went up to my room. You waited thirty minutes and then you were crazy. It wasn't helping as much even though in was still crazy so you went downstairs and took three more. This time, it only took about 10 minutes to kick in. You were starting to be uncontrollable so you took two more. While you swallowed, Toby came in and grabbed the bottle. "(Y/N), how many did you take?" He asked worriedly. "Hehe s-seven I think!" You grabbed Toby's hatchet and ran outside. You disappeared and couldn't be found.

The next day, you woke up in the middle of the slender woods. You only had your bra and underwear on. Why? What happ-...oh the pills. Well at least you feel better. Then Toby came running over to you. "Oh my god, (y/n), are you okay?!" He asked. You nodded and looked down. Oh shit! You hurried and bundled up and covered yourself. He chuckled and took off his sweater-jacket thing. He gave it to you. It was huge! Well, It'll hide most of this. Then, you looked at him. He actually had a pretty nice body. Not too built but not too skinny. Then you stood up and blushed like freaking crazy. So did he. You kissed his cheek and walked to the mansion. You got dressed and went back outside. There was Toby's hatchet. How'd it get there? You brought it to toby. "So where'd you put it?" He asked. "What? I put it?" You asked. "Yeah, after taking like seven pills, you-" he said but you interrupted him. "Wait seven?! Jesus..." you said. "Yeah but you took one of my hatchets and went outside and I looked for you for hours and hours and then I went out to the woods and found you. Then you gave me my hatchet back with...blood it it. Why's there blood on it?" He asked. "I dont remember a thing after I took five pills." You said. "I'm going to start keeping an eye on you!" Toby said with an evil smile and walked away. Great...