He did!

You got dressed into your training/killing outfit and  ran to the woods. You couldn't find Toby so you sat on a stump. Then, you heard footsteps behind you. You got up and turned around. You were scared that it was going to be that 'offender man' guy. But it wasn't. You turned around and looked down. It was Toby. He was on one knee with a ring out in front of him. You covered your mouth with your trembling hands. A tear of happiness fell out of your eye. "My love of my life, (y/n), will you do me this HUGE honor and marry me?" He asked. You smiled and nodded. "Yes!" You said and tackled him with a huge hug. He then, got on top of you. He kissed you passionately and you pulled away. "Let's celebrate!" He yelled. You nodded and went to the mansion with him following. You told Slendy and he was okay with it. In fact, he was very happy for you two. So you told everyone and everyone was pretty happy. Especially Sally. When you told her she ran around screaming and laughing. When Jeff found out, he thought it was a good idea to get all of us drunk. Of course, you had to agree. You and Toby got drunk as hell. We woke up sleeping together. Naked. Again. We weren't as shocked..

Until Toby said "Umm..

I wasn't that drunk." But oh well. You were in the process of making Invitation cards and then Jane, Nina, Clockwork, and Sally got together and made you a wedding dress. You wernt allowed to see it until they were finished. Which took about a week. Once they were done, you walked in and saw it. It was Black and had purple flowers going up the side and there was ribbon around the waist and it had Thin, pretty, laced sleeves. It was beautiful. The only part you fucking hated was the heels. The fucking heels. You Havnt wore heels since age five and they were only a centimeter fucking tall. Anyway, you practiced for a week and still couldnt get it. Finally, they let you wear converse. The wedding was in a day now. Your nervous as fuck but your excited.

The next day, Toby went out with the boys and The girls woke you up at 6:30 and did your hair and make up which took about three hours. Then the dress. You walked in the room it was in and it was tore, strait in the middle of the middle portion. "We can sow that quickly. It'll look like it never happened." Jane said. You nodded and smiled. In a quick, ten minutes, it was done and looked new. You put it on and walked out of the room for the girls to see. "Wow! You look so pretty (y/n)!" Sally said. You smiled and looked at the three other girls. "You look beautiful (y/n)." Clockwork said. "Its time in ten more minutes." Nina said. You smiled and looked down. "You'll be okay (y/n), I promise." Jane said. "Sally go get ready." Jane said. "Flower girl?" You asked. Nina nodded. You smiled. "Cute." You said. Jane went into the room for a sec to get the flowers and came back out. It was lavender lilies. It matched the dress. She handed it to you and it was now time. You walked downstairs and stood by the door. Then the song came on.
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How do be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

(Pre-chorus)
One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday
waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

(Verse 2)
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

(Pre-chorus)
One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

(Pre-chorus x2)
One step closer

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And you walked down the aisle. You got to Toby. He was wearing a black tux with a brown bow. We were face to face. "You look so beautiful (y/n)." He said. You smiled and he held your hands. Then the last part came. You may kiss the bride. You smiled and he smacked his lips on yours. Then every single Creepypasta was yelling of joy.
Woo!
Go Toby!
Get her man!
Yeah toby!
That's my boy!

And then we pushed away from each other.

Then you got changed into black converse and a dark blue dress. You but your hair in a bun and went downstairs. Toby was on the couch eating a slice of cake and you came over and sat on his lap. "Hey baby." He said. "How's the cake?" You asked. He took a piece of his and let me try it. "Pretty good." You said smiling. Then he kissed you. "I'll be right back." You said. You went into the bathroom and cleaned up a bit and went out. "Hey babe! Come here!" I heard Toby say. I ran into the kitchen and saw Toby. "Baby, how much do you love me?" He asked. "I would die for you, why?" You asked walking closer. Then he smashed a price of cake in your face. You smiled. "Fair enough." You said. He licked some icing off of your cheek. You were blushing and smiling. You went into the bathroom and cleaned it up. You went out and Toby walked up to you. You smiled. "Hey babe" he said. You smiled and pecked his lips. "Its time to go babe." He said. "Where to?" You asked. "Its a surprise." He said smiling. You nodded and followed him to the car. You hugged all your friends and said your goodbyes. You'll be back in about 6 weeks. And you were off.