Ben?!

You got up. Toby wasn't there. You looked in the children's rooms. They weren't there either. You started to get worried. You ran downstairs. There was Ben. "Where's Toby and the girls?" You ask worriedly. "I think they're at the store, buying groceries." He said. You let out a sigh of relief. "Do you want to play video games?" He asked. You nodded. "Here." He said and handed you a controller. You and him started playing Call of Duty. You used to play this game all the time but your 'parents' took away because they thought it was bad for your depression. He died and starred at you. "sorry." you said. Then, he smacked his lips on yours. It felt good but... you loved Toby. You quickly pulled away. "Sorry Ben, I love Toby." You said. He looked down in sadness. "Im sorry." You said. Then, he jumped on top of you and held you down. You started screaming and screaming. Tears flooded your cheeks. "No! Ben! No!!" You yelled. Then, he was tackled. You quickly ran to the corner and put your head on your knees. Your cheeks were still flooded. It was..

Jeff? Jeff attacked him? "Get ahold of yourself Ben! Whats wrong with you?!" Jeff yelled. Ben soon snapped out of it. Jeff let go of him and he tried crawling to you. "(Y/N), im so sorry. I lost control. Im so..." then you ran upstairs and locked your self in your room and crawled up in a corner and cried. Soon, someone knocked on the door. It scared you. What if its Ben? "(Y/N), its Toby." He said. You quickly ran to the door and unlocked it. It was Toby. You hugged him. "(Y/N), are you okay?" He asked. You shook your head. He grabbed your hand and pulled you inside. He shut the door and sat on the bed. You did also. "Now, what happened?" He asked. "Ben..." you said. "What did he do?" He asked. "Tried..." you said. "Tried to...?" He asked. You nodded. "Im gonna beat his.." you grabbed his hand. "No." You said. He let out a sigh. "Fine, next time i will." He said. You nodded. He cuddled you so you could calm. "Where's the girls?" You asked. "Slendy is watching them." He said. You let out a sigh of relief. "Now, sleep." He said. You nodded and fell asleep in his arms.