Dating Toby

Later that day, you went to the living room and watched some News. "Last night there was seven killings. Weirdly, all in the same neighborhood. We have heard that it was a girl that killed them all but we don't have a clue what she looks like." The news said. Yay...you took seven pills and had seven kills. Well, at least you know where the blood on the hatchet came from. Ben came in. "Hey (y/n), can I play my game?" He asked. "Yeah sure I was just watching some news." You said. "Oh I watched the news, wasn't that you?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah, you know how I take those pills when I'm depressed?" You asked. He nodded. "Well I took seven and lost control. I don't remember a thing from last night." You said. "Good thing you have Toby." He said. You nodded and went outside. You went to the woods but felt as if you were being watched. You didn't have your weapon, in fact, you weren't sure what your weapon was yet. You kept walking and heard the leaves crunching behind you. Then you stopped and turned around. The next thing you know, you were tackled. You looked up and it was a man, he looked like slender man but he had a suit with a top hat. "Shh..." he said with an evil smile. He had a mouth but no eyes. He had pointy teeth too. He bent down and licked my cheek. "I'm offender man by the way." He said and held me down. Offender? You fucked

... then someone tackled him. It was Toby. "Keep your fucking hands off of her!" He screamed. He had him in a lock where if he even moved the slightest bit, his throat would be sliced open. Then, the 'offender man' teleported away. "He didn't touch you did he?" He asked. "No, just licked my cheek." You said still scared. You were still trembling badly. He saw this and grabbed your hand. You smiled and blushed like crazy. He saw this and smiled. He held your hand tighter and you followed him out of the woods. Once you were out, you and him stopped and looked at each other. "Thanks." You said. "He better not ever touch you." He said. He was still pissed. You kissed his cheek and ran to the mansion, leaving him blushing and smiling. When you went in, Sally ran to you saying Jeff and Ben is playing the game and not sharing. You walked in. "Pwease!" Sally yelled. "Just go away!" Ben yelled. You gave him a hateful look like were about to kick his ass. He starred at you like you were about to. "Give her the fucking remote and be a fucking gentleman." You said. "Make me!" Jeff said. Ben gave her the controller. "You ass." Jeff said. "Thank you Ben, your such a gentleman." You said and kissed his cheek. He blushed and you walked upstairs to your room. You wanted to go for a quick kill so you wanted help from toby. Maybe he can help you with your signature weapon. So you went over to the next room and opened the door. He was getting changed and just had his boxers on. Oh shit! You hurried and shut the door and ran to your room and sat on the bed. Your face was as red as blood now. A few minutes later, Toby walked in. My face got even redder. "Did you need something?" He asked with an evil smile. You cleared your throat. "well, I did but...umm, I forgot." You said. He chuckled. "Did you see something you like (y/n)?" He asked. Your smile got bigger and it felt as if you were on fire. You hurried and tried to run out but Toby grabbed your hand. He pulled you on the bed and kissed you. He pulled away. "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You nodded and hugged him. "I love you (y/n)!" He said. "I love you too." You said. Then you went to the computer room. You logged on the computer. Then something jumped out of it. It scared you and you jumped on the floor. It was Ben. He laughed. "Sorry (y/n), I wanted to ask you something!" He said. "Okay, ask away!" You said smiling and getting up. "Well, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked smiling. My smile instantly turned to a frown. "Sorry, I'm umm... dating Toby..." you said. "Oh." He said and walked out. Man, the poor guy. Then, i went downstairs to watch more TV. I wonder where Ben went.