The second mission

When you woke up, You were in the room alone. Where's Toby? You sat on your bed. He came in. He had a plate with eggs and toast. He was amazing. He sat beside you. "So, how'd you sleep, my love?" He asked. "Great, for once." You said smiling. You ate your eggs and toast. "Slendy needs us once your done with your breakfast." He said. You nodded. Once you were done with your breakfast, you and Toby went down to Slendys office. It must be a mission because the other two proxies were there too. "Okay, I need you guys to go into the woods. There's a group of teenagers that want to play. Go them." He said. You nodded and followed Toby to the woods. We all split up. After a few minutes, you heard Hoodie say "Got two!" And then you heard Masky say "Got three!" And then Hoodie say "Got one!" Then, you thought that was it. You were wrong. One came up from behind you and stabbed you in your back. You fell and your cheeks were flooded with your tears. Then, you heard Toby. "(Y/N)!!!" And you heard him kill the teen. He rushed over to you and pulled out the knife and held pressure on it. He pulled you over to his lap so your head could rest on it. You looked up at him. His cheeks were flooded with tears and Hoodie and Masky were behind him. "We have to get her to Dr. Smile." Masky said. Toby picked you up bridal style and took you to Dr. Smile. You were played on the bed and Dr. Smile shooed him out. He shut the door and then he came over to you. He injected something into you and then you fell asleep.

When you woke up, there was a wrap around your waste and you had a ripped tank top on. It was ripped around above the bandage. Toby was beside you and holding your hand. His cheeks were flooded. You wiped them away and he hugged you tightly. "Ow ow ow!" You yelled. He quickly pulled away. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He yelled. "Its okay Toby!" You said smiling. "No! No! Its not okay! I should've known..." he said. You then, kissed him, passionately. You guys then made out for a few minutes and then he pulled away. "I love you so much (y/n)!" He yelled. You smiled. "I love you too Toby." You said. "By the way...you can't do no more killing until your healed." He said. My smile turned into a frown instantly. "What?!" You yelled. "I'm sorry." He said. You nodded. "Well, get some rest (y/n)." He said. "Can you lay with me?" You asked. "I don't want to hurt you." He said. "Please..." you asked. He thought about it for a few seconds and then climbed into the bed with you. You cuddled up to him. "I love you too Toby." You said. "What?" "The other night, you said all of that to me." You said. "Oh, I thought you were asleep." He said. "I still heard you." I said. We smiled and fell asleep together.