You would always be his

For three days, you couldn't get out of bed. It would've been longer but you couldn't stand it no more. You now used crutches to get around the mansion. When you needed upstairs or downstairs, Toby would carry you. Today, he had a mission. He had to kill a guy that was collecting pages. The whole time he was gone, you were getting depressed. Luckily, he hid the pills and the knife was upstairs. You was downstairs. There was a mirror downstairs though. You went in there and beat yourself up. "Your so ugly! So fat! You fucking pig!" You yelled to yourself threw the mirror. The door was open. Jeff walked in. "(Y/N), don't tell Tobbs but your beautiful and hell, your really skinny. Don't think any different okay?" He asked. You nodded and blushed. "Good." He said and walked out. You looked back in the mirror and smiled. You still felt ugly and fat but not as much. Jeff usually doesn't tell girls that. You walked out. Toby walked in from the living room. "How'd it go?" You asked. "Fast and easy." He said. "By the way, (y/n), your Gorgeous and your definitely not fat. Okay?" He said. You nodded. "You heard?" You asked. "Yeah, Jeff told me." He said. Of coarse... He came closer to you. "(Y/N), will you be mine?" He asked. You nodded. "Will you always be mine?" He asked. You nodded again. He then leaned in and kissed you passionately. You pulled away and smiled. You would always be his.