He was the one

You wonder where Ben went. He probably went on a kill. While you were thinking about where Ben went, Toby came up and hugged you from behind. You smiled. He kissed your cheek. "I love you so much (y/n)." He said smiling. "I love you too." You said. Then he let go of you and grabbed your hand. "Slendy needs us." He said. He pulled you to slendys office and Slendy told you to shut the door. You shut it. "Now sit down." He said. You sat down beside Toby which was beside the other two proxies. "Now, I need you guys to kill some guy who is in the woods. Got it?" He asked. We all nodded. You stood up with Toby. Your first kill, well, without the pills...your excited. So you went out to the woods with the other proxies. We searched for this man and then of coarse, you were the one to find him. He looked up at you. He seemed to be drunk... he stumbled towards you. You had borrowed an ax from Toby. You raised this ax and got it ready. "What's a beautiful girl doing in this parts?" He asked. You chuckled. "To kill stupid ass people like you." You said. He walked closer. "What's a pretty girl saying that fo-" he tried saying but you got annoyed by his presence so you but the ax threw his fucking skull. "Because your a stupid ass." You said and started walking to the mansion. "He's dead guys!" You yelled. Then you were tackled. It was Toby. You smiled. "That was hot!" He said and smiled. "You watched me?" You asked. He nodded. "Well, he was a stupid ass." You said and chuckled. He chuckled also and kissed you passionately. He then pulled away and helped you up. You were blushing like crazy and then held your hand. That didn't help. He saw this and chuckled. You looked at him and smiled. He kissed your cheek, teasing you. You blushed more and looked away. Then, he stopped walking so you did too. You were still looking away so he grabbed your chin and pointed it towards his face. He then kissed you. Now, your face was as red as blood, if not redder. Then, we went to the mansion. We walked in and Ben was on his game. He turned around to see me and him holding hands. He just rolled his eyes, shut his game off and stomped  to the kitchen. Toby rolled his eyes and went upstairs with you following. He went to his room and you went to yours. You got changed and sat on your bed. You sat there for a few minutes and started to get depressed. You turned to your bag and went to it. You opened it and pulled out that medication. You stuffed it in the hoodie you were currently wearing. You went downstairs and luckily, everyone was asleep, you thought anyway. You filled up a glass of water and started to open the bottle. "Don't you dare." Someone said from behind me. You turned to see Toby there. "Sorry, I got depressed..

" you said. He put his hand out. "The pills...give them to me." He said. "But..." you said but was interrupted. "I love you too much to let this happen to you." He said. You grunted and gave him the pills. You walked up to your room and sat on your bed. You were now even more depressed. There was one thing you could turn to now. You went to your bag and pulled out your knife. You sat on my bed and rolled up your sleeves. There, your scarred wrists. You got the knife ready and then you were tackled. It was Toby. He held you down and took the knife from you and threw it on the floor. "(Y/N), you have to stop. I love you." He said. A tear went down your cheek. He kissed it away and then kissed your lips. He then, pulled away. "I'm sleeping in here tonight. Making sure you don't do anything." He said. "Please." You said. He nodded and covered us. I cuddled up to his warm body and fell asleep instantly. "I love you (y/n) so much. I'd do anything for you. You are now my life, my angel, my everything." He said. You were asleep to hear this but it still rung in your ears. You weren't depressed now that he were there. He kept your heart beating. He kept you alive. He was the one.