oh no...

Its now been two months. Bella is now nine and Marlene is now six. You went into the kitchen, where there was Bella and Ben. That reminded you of that vision. You smiled a bit and went over to them. "Mommy! Mommy! Look what Benny made me!" She yelled. I smiled and looked. It was a bracelet made out of strings and and stone. The stone had a heart carved into it. "Its beautiful." I said, smiling. "Did you tell Benny thank you?" I asked. She turned around to Ben. "Thank you Benny!" She yelled. "Your welcome Bella." He said, smiling with a tint of pink. Usually, you were very protective over your little babies but Ben, you...you just felt happy and felt like Bella was protected around him. Is that good or bad? Anyway, where's Marlene? You walked out and there was Marlene, on the floor, playing tea...with Slendy. He must love those makeovers. You sat down on the empty side. "What are ya guys doing?" You asked. "Were having a tea party! Want to join us mommy?" She asked. "Of coarse!" I yelled. We played tea for a bit and I had to go check on Bella and Toby. Speaking of Toby, where is he? You looked upstairs and Ben and Bella were on the floor playing video games and I looked in our room. Not there either. I heard something outside and  looked out the window. Hoodie and Toby were fighting. Why? You ran out as fast as you could. Soon, you were right in front of them. "Why the hell are you guys fighting?!" I yelled. "...he called you hot...and wanted to fuck you...and said he'd take our kids anyday..." he said. Your eyes got wide as you looked at hoodie. You stomped up to him. "Do I have to kick your ass too?"  You asked, pissed. "No..." he said quietly. "Then why'd you say it?" You asked. "To piss him off." He said. You couldn't no more. Before you could do anything, you grabbed Toby's hand and jerked it inside. When you walked inside, Jeff ran up to you. "(Y/N)! Look what I have!" He yelled as I looked. "Vodka, some fruit alcohol, some other weird ones and beer." He said smiling. You sighed. "Tonight when the girls are asleep, okay?" I said. "Yes!!" He yelled and ran back to the kitchen. You looked at Toby and he just smiles. "Let me guess, you want some too." You said smiling. He nodded. "Tonight." You said. He smiled.

*night came*

Night came. You and Toby put the girls to bed and they fell asleep instantly. You went back downstairs. Jeff had already gotten the alcohol out. You stood on the table as everyone gathered around. "Here's the rules! Don't be too loud! Don't go near the sane people! Don't kill each other! Don't go upstairs! No knives, axes, machetes, hatchets or any of that sort! Do I make myself clear!?" You yelled. "Yes!" Everyone yelled. "Dig in!" You yelled and jumped down. You, Toby, EJ and Ben sat behind everyone. "You guys gonna drink?" You asked EJ and Ben. "Actually I'm gonna go upstairs with the girls." Ben said and went upstairs. "And you?" You asked EJ. "I'm waiting for the crowd to move." He said. "Okay then." You said. Then, Jeff ran up to you and Toby. You were sitting on Toby's lap. "Here guys!" He yelled. He handed us half a bottle of vodka. "Thanks Jeff." You said. He seemed to be drunk already. Toby began drinking and about ten minutes went by. You didn't feel like getting drunk but you still were a bit buzzed. You began hearing screams from upstairs. "Marlene?!" I yelled. Toby tried getting up but he was too drunk. I had to see what was wrong with her. "Mommy!!! Mommy!! Daddy!!" Screamed bloody murder. You looked inside. Jeff was on top of Marlene. Oh no.