Second miscarriage?!

You and Toby went home strait away. You weren't sure how you were pregnant. Maybe from a few months ago? Maybe from the time when you were drunk? Your not sure but you were pretty sure that you were pregnant. When you went home, you and Toby went strait to the store, got the pregnancy tests and went home. You did the tests. Positive. Maybe you did it wrong. Nope, positive. What if its another miscarriage? What if you can't have children, like your adoption parents? You weren't sure but you were sure you were pregnant. You didn't really notice until now but you were starting to gain weight. You learned your lesson about starving yourself, thank god or the second baby would be dead. Now to think of it, what if that's why the first baby died? You don't know but your not going to tell anyone about it until your sure your pregnant. And if you were, you had to see if it was going to be another miscarriage. You stepped out of the bathroom. "So?" Toby asked. "I don't know. I'll make an appointment with Dr. Smile." You said. You looked down, sadly. Toby came up to you and put his arm around you. "What's wrong baby?" He asked worriedly. "If I am pregnant, what if its another miscarriage?" You asked. "I-I don't know." He said. You sighed. "Well, I'm going to Dr.Smile." you said. He nodded and walked away.

You were in the bed. He was checking your stomach. You were pregnant. The baby was alive. You were 2 months pregnant. You walked out. Ben walked by. "Oh hey (y/n)." He said. "Umm...hey Ben" you said. "Why are you up here?" He asked. "Umm...check up. Why are you up here?" You asked. "Looking threw storage. They said that there were old video games I might like up here." He said. You sighed. He continued to walk toward the storage. You had a question for him so you followed him. He stopped and turned around. "Holy shit!" He said and pushed me down. "Shit (y/n)! You scared me! I'm so sorry!" He said while picking me up. "Umm...its..." you stopped. You stood there for a while. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" He asked. "Sh!" You yelled and stood there a little while more. "Its not moving!" You yelled and ran to Dr. Smiles with him following. "(Y/N), weren't you just in-" he said but you interrupted. "Check me!!" You yelled. He checked you and Ben watched. "(Y/N)?! Your pregnant?!" He asked. You nodded. "Dead." Dr. Smile said. You looked blinkless for minutes and a tear fell. "Oh my fuck, (y/n), I'm so sorry!" Ben yelled. You ran out and to your room and cried and cried.