Did you cry?

A couple months later, two or three maybe and the baby wouldn't move. You and Toby was getting worried so you went to Dr.Smile and got it checked out. What we figured out, you had a miscarriage. You got depressed and Toby went out on a mission. You went to your room and grabbed your knife. Toby wouldn't like it. You couldn't help yourself no more. You started cutting. You remembered when all the times you'd go to your aunts and get beat. Your parents never knew or they'd get killed. You had to hide it all these years and couldn't do anything. That made me cut deeper. Then you remembered when your real father(The one that lived with me was my step father) grabbed you by your wrist because you cut and pulled you up, causing you to break your arm. You cut deeper. Then, you passed out.

You were in a hospital. Someone handed you a baby. It was a boy. He was beautiful. He had bright blue eyes, just like his mother. Toby was beside you, smiling. He had brown hair like his father. He was just like his father. He was beautiful. Then you woke up.

This time you were in your bed and you had a scar on your stomach and your arms were bandaged. Toby was beside you. "Hey." He said. "Hey..." you said. "I'm glad your okay." He said. You nodded. "(Y/N), were sending you to your aunts. I think it'll be best for you." He said. "What?! No!!!" You yelled. "I'm sorry." He said. A tear went down your cheek. "But I love you!" You yelled. He walked out. You cried your self to sleep. When you woke up, you were in an unfamiliar place. Your aunt walked in. "Hi" she said. You just starred. She slapped you across the face. "Don't stare girl." She said. You just looked up at her again and a tear fell. "Are you gonna go cut?" She said smirking. She walked out and you climbed out the window. You went to the woods and cried and cried. You started screaming for Toby and cried more. You wanted to die and just rot and you just didn't give a fuck anymore. You wanted Toby. You walked out of the woods and there was your aunt. On the porch looking for you. "Where the hell were you?" She asked. "Hiding from you." You said. She slapped you. "Don't mouth me girl." She said. "Id rather die." You said. She grabbed your hand and dragged you to the kitchen. "Want to die?" She asked. You just starred. She gave you a knife. "Then kill your self." She said. You threw the knife on the floor. She called her stupid ass husband in. "She just tried to throw a knife at me." She said. That bitch. He took out his belt. "Like hurting people?" He asked. You just starred. "Upstairs now." He said. You walked upstairs. He followed you and then he stopped. You did also. you stood there, waiting. Then he hit you. Repeatedly. After you were done, you were too weak to move. He drug you to the woods and you layed there, motionless. "Shh..." he said. A tear went down your cheek. You were about to be raped. Then he was tackled. You looked over. It was Toby. He came over to you. "I'm so sorry (y/n)." He said picking you up. You smiled. "Oh my god i didn't know they would beat you and then rape you!" He said. You smiled. "At least you came." You said. Then fell asleep in his arms.