The Vision

You screamed for help. Bella ran to your pain filled body with Slender man following. He picked you up and took you to Dr.  Smile. Toby rushed down and saw you. He picked up Bella and rushed to you. "Baby just breath!" He yelled. "Mommy!" Bella yelled. Her first word! Her very first word! You were still in pain but you were happy. You were now in labor and giving birth. Then, about 5 minutes later, a beautiful baby girl was there. They washed her and wrapped her up. They let me hold her. She was beautiful. She had brown hair and had one bright, blue eye and one beautiful amber eye. She was beautiful. Then, Bella came in. "Mommy! Mommy!" She said smiling. You smiled. "Want to hold your baby sister?" You asked. She nodded. Toby walked in. He kissed my forehead. "Baby, can you help Bella hold Marlene?" You asked. He picked up Marlene and helped Bella hold her. It was the best memory ever.

2 months later

Their growth was incredible. Bella looked as if she was four now and Marlene looked as if she was two now. It was incredible but we were scared. We were scared that they wouldn't be able to live very long. You decided to do some research. You found a book on Zalgos minions and found a chapter labeled Minion's Child and looked. You found a paragraph that read:
A minion's child has incredible growth. Every month, it grows about as much as it does in a year. They do have an age limit though. At 18 months, they will appear 18 years. This process starts at birth.

You gave a sigh of relief. Your babies weren't going to die Soon.  In fact, they were going to live forever, well, if they don't get murdered. But that's least likely. You but the book back and walked downstairs. You walked in the kitchen and Bella and Marlene walked to you with Toby following. "Mommy! Mommy! The monsters trying to eat us!" Bella yelled. You smiled. "Yeah? Well now imma eat you!" You yelled and chased them. Toby caught Bella and you caught Marlene. You carried them on the couch and tickled them. You and Toby stopped and they 'Got away'. You and Toby looked at each other and smiled. "So find anything?" He asked. "Yeah, they'll stop ageing at 18 months and every month, they grow a year." You said, out of breath. He gave a sigh of relief. "Thank god." He said smiling. Then Ben came in carrying Bella and Marlene. "Forget something?" He asked. "Nope they were hiding from the monsters. Where were they?" You asked. "Under my bed." He said and laid them on the couch. He began to walk to the kitchen and Bella ran to him. She wrapped around his leg. "Ben! Ben! Lets play!" She yelled. He stopped and picked her up. "You don't mind if I play with her right?" He asked you. "No, I don't mind." You said smiling. He took her upstairs to play with her. Then, Toby went out so he took Marlene with him. You began to watch a movie and fell asleep. Then you had a vision in your sleep.

You were in the mansion. You walked upstairs and there was your beautiful daughter, Bella. She looked 18, maybe. She was in her room. Ben was there too. They were holding hands. She turned to you. She seemed to be saying something but nothing came out. He kissed her cheek. You seemed to be happy about it.

Then, you woke up. Was that a vision? If it was, it would be the cutest thing ever.