Chapter 2

Charlie's P.O.V.

"I don't know what to do." I tell my brother, Herman Tommeraas, as we are sitting on my couch at my house in Bel-Air.

"What do you not know what to do?" He asks me back as he looks at me confused.

"I have never had a one night stand. I don't know if we talk afterward about what happened or do I just ignore the fact that we did?" I ask my brother since he is supposed to have experience because well he is Herman.

"Who was it?"

"Matthew Gray Gubler."

"Who is that?" My brother ask confused.

I mean I understand he probably doesn't know him since he spends most of his life back in Norway unlike me that I am always in LA for work.

"Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds." I say answering his question as he just sat there in shock.

"No way!" Bailee Madison, one of my roommate, speaks up as she walks over to where we are.

"I'm proud. I mean that means you are finally over Thomas?" Herman asks me speaking about my ex-boyfriend before I nod.

"I have been officially over him for a couple of weeks now. Catch up, brother."

"Herman, that doesn't matter." Baile says before she turns to me.

"Was he good?" She tries to whisper yet Herman heard her.

"Why is that even a question? I don't want details on my sister's sex life." Herman says annoyed.

"You didn't hear it from me but I wouldn't mind turning it into a couple of weeks nightstand."

RING

RING

"You know what that means." Bailee says before she looks at the front door.

"I don't think it's going to be Matthew since I invited David Dobrik over." I explain to them before I get up from the couch.

"Who?" Herman asks before I shake my head.

"You have to get educated with the American lifestyle." I tell my brother before I made my way towards the front door.

I open the front door to reveal the one and only.

"David Dobrik." I speak up as he points his vlog camera at me.

"Is it Matthew?" I hear Herman yell from the living room.

"Matthew?" David asks me curiously as I look behind him but I see no one.

I guess he just came alone which is rare since I see his vlogs and he is always with his group of friends.

"He is just a friend." I explain to him before I let him into my house and close the door behind him.

"I thought my house was big but yours looks huge." David tries to whisper yet I still hear him.

"I just have to finish getting ready and we can go." I tell David as I walk him to the living room to introduce him to my roommate and brother.

Japan was so fun! I went out to have coffee with the vlog squad and we all connected. Sadly, I came back home last week but I was working non-stop. Thankfully, this week I am off from work so I decided to hang out with David and the squad.

"I'm Bailee and this is Herman." She speaks up before I leave to go to my room and finish getting ready.

I went to my room and changed my pjs to the outfit I choose to wear today. (https://www.pinterest.es/pin/785033778779262565/)