Preface

S Y N PO S I S

Since Nathaniel McCoy lost his mother, his life become stagnant. His family was falling apart, and his father decided to relocate his family from New York City to his parents hometown in Alabama, a place he had not visited in over ten years years. Despite reuniting with old friends and family, his new life was slowly suffocating him, taking the air out of his system.

The solution? Elise Becker

When Elise Becker entered his life, it was the first breath of air since his mother's death. Her carefree laugher put him at ease, pulling him away from the sadness that was now his life.

That all changes when he found something his Mom left behind. 

D E D I C A T I O N

This is meant for those who has been to hell and back

One day you will find the right words.

And they will be heard.

M I L E S T O N E S

- Won Watties Retry Awards (06/04/2018)
-Won The Orion Awards (11/25/2018)

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E S

If you have read this book before, this book was the first book I have ever written and completed. However, I was thirteen or fourteen years old. Now, I am an adult, and I wish to rewrite this story again. There were a lot of plot holes, lack of character development, and I was using cliches that I was not happy with. Now that I have decided on the new plot, I am excited to share it!

The first three chapters might be a little slow because I have to set up the story. By the end of Chapter 3, things will pick up faster. 

TRIGGERING TOPICS INCLUDE:

◙ SUICIDE

◙ ABUSE

◙ DEATH

While the story deals with things such as death, I want to emphasize that this isn't about two perfect characters who fall in love at first sight. This is about two flawed characters who are dealing with legitimate issues. It will be about two people who are battling their demons but manage to find peace when they are with each other. 

Love is not easy to get. If it is, then everyone would be having it instead of reading it.